Line of Duty series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I've just finished season 1, thoroughly enjoyed it. They showed us Dot was a dodgepot during his conversation with Scottish Tommy at the end.
I actually think H is going to be Kate, just have a feeling.
Going to get through season 2 in the next few days and then I'll have watched them all.

So I've just finished season 1, thoroughly enjoyed it. They showed us Dot was a dodgepot during his conversation with Scottish Tommy at the end.
I actually think H is going to be Kate, just have a feeling.
Going to get through season 2 in the next few days and then I'll have watched them all.
This seems to be a popular current theory due to some joke being made on This Morning by Craig 'Dot' Parkinson. Can't see it myself, especially as she was crap when working under cover!
Line of Duty season 6: Has star revealed Kate Fleming is H?

Dot did appear to throw himself in front of her to cop the bullet which killed him at the end of Series 3.
He always seemed pretty chilled with her. Also if Neil Morrissey had spit in my hair I would have slapped the living shit out of him tbh (and this is after he'd hit her ffs)........I was fuming at that.
Just finished series 2. Who was buried under the garage? It wasn't the missing girl as you saw her at the end in the closing roundup they do (showed her knocking about next to the water/in a port somewhere, and it was mentioned earlier that her dna didn't match that of the corpse, even though the corpse looked like it had the same waitressing uniform on 😏).
I thoroughly enjoyed it, thought series 2 was a bit better than series 1 tbh.
Now I've seen them all, I may just continue watching the rest (even though I've already seen them).

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to continue watching them again after watching the first series which finished last night. I've only just realised that Jane Hargreaves was Ryans social worker in the interview Kate went in. Which made me read a bit about the characters and I didn't realise that Ryan was grown up and in the organised crime gang in series 5 and I'm embarrassed to say I didn't realise it was him who was graduating from the police school! There's so many things going on, so well written.

Just started watching this from the beginning and have to say that Arnott is badly miscast as the all-action stud muffin. :lol: Good show, like, but he's such a poor actor that I can't take him seriously.

The Fall on Netflix is a canny watch.
Loads of murders, corruption , cops shagging each other and Gillian Anderson in high heels / short skirt / silk blouse combo’s.
Currently rewatching. Had to laugh at a comment on Netflix, someone saying how brilliantly Jamie Dornan was at doing an Irish accent.
Can anyone recommend anything similar to LoD to watch?
Bodies also by the same writer is on bbc iplayer. Not a thriller and lots of difficult hospital procedures. But it packs a punch.

Last edited:
Some shocking acting, like. In my opinion.

the first series isn't very good, i agree. but once they'd realised they were given permission to keep going it definitely tightened up and they got rid of that awful cinematographer with the shaky camera and out of focus shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back