Liam

I saw that last night and I suspect his Twitter was hacked - there was some other bollocks about a hashtag which if you clicked on it took you to some tweets for a spammy looking website.

Noel has zero interest in this. He has said it numerous times in the past. Liam just needs to move on.
When talking to lammo last Christmas Noel was fairly forthright in his opinion that it will never ever ever under any circumstances ever happen.

I saw that last night and I suspect his Twitter was hacked - there was some other bollocks about a hashtag which if you clicked on it took you to some tweets for a spammy looking website.
Nah the original tweet was genuine but someone replied from an account like 'LiamGal1gher' or something like that with that hashtag shit obviously going people would fall for it and click the link.

He's been desperate for an Oasis reunion pretty much since the split up anyway but Noel doesn't want to know, not sure how this is news but the other 459 million times he's said it weren't

Nah the original tweet was genuine but someone replied from an account like 'LiamGal1gher' or something like that with that hashtag shit obviously going people would fall for it and click the link.

He's been desperate for an Oasis reunion pretty much since the split up anyway but Noel doesn't want to know, not sure how this is news but the other 459 million times he's said it weren't

Ah right I didn’t see that bit. Didn’t click on it but just assumed the whole thing was part of some overall hack.

Back