LFC can equal safc 128 year record !

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it takes is 2 owners similar to Man City and the area is right back up there.

That's why billionaires taking over the mags doesn't bother me temporarily as increases our chances of something similar happening.
I’d love to see it happen but I literally can’t imagine us and them battling it out for the PL, I’m struggling to imagine us even being in the PL again now

Well ... that's a no then.

Thought one of their 900 crosses or a on point dive would have got them through another 3 points today.

So Liverpool can't match this record, can't be Invincible, lost in the Champions League, out of all the Cups, most likely will not get to 100 points on current form and we're still supposed to believe they're the best the PL has ever seen?

...and moustaches - don't forget those moustaches.

We were known at the time as "The Team of all the Talents" - as stated by William McGregor the founder of the Football League in 1890.

Still canny expensive.
Yep. There’s still 95% of teams that haven’t spent that much on a player before
If it wasn`t for that meddling Hitler and them blasted Panzers, maybe we could have maintained our footballing supremacy for decades 🤬
I don’t think I’d have supported Sunderland if they were the biggest club. My whole family are mags and I picked Sunderland because I wanted to go against the grain. Plus they’re all Durham mags so never went to games. So I made a big deal of going to as many Sunderland games as possible just to annoy them all :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back