Leverkusen

Couldn’t believe they’d never win the league before.,

Before today they had the nickname vizekusen (English equivalent Neverkusen). They'll be glad to be rid of that one.
Agreed, but I think Liverpool will throw a lot of money and promises his way given Klopp is leaving. They could well make a lot of funds available to bring some of his Leverkusen players to Liverpool.

They need a big appointment, and going for an ex player who seems to be a very good manager fits the bill.

One of my good mates is a Liverpool fan, and he’s only entertaining the idea of Alonso being Klopp’s replacement. Doesn’t want anyone else at all. :lol:

Rumour has it they've more or less got an agreement with Ruben Amorim from Sporting Lisbon.

Last edited:
What the have done is absolutely sensational. I thought they might get nervous in the final stretch but they’ve been amazing. Could potentially win a treble, best of luck to them.

Would be happy to see Leverkusen do a double, just not the cup final as I had a German marra who was a massive Kaiserslautern fan. Haven’t seen Horst/‘Horse’ since the 1990’s!

Back