Let pompy win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnsley are better than Portsmouth anyway.

Maybe they both are better teams than us, but we have a few outstanding individuals and I fancy us in every game left, whether its 3, 5 or 6.

Nobody seems to want to play Portsmouth in the playoffs. Barnsley are a better side than them and it would be best if they went up in 2nd (if not us).

Watched Portsmouths last 2 games, they've been 2nd best in both and won both with late offside goals. We'll draw with them on Saturday and then beat them in the playoff final I reckon.

Can't be offside behind the ball like

Weirdly, with things being out of our hands I think we’ve got a better chance of turning Portsmouth over on Saturday. If we don’t get automatic promotion I’d love to chuck a spanner in their works.

There’s still a chance Barnsley will drop points and I’d rather finish 3rd and avoid Charlton in the Semi’s. We win Saturday and at Fleetwood and the pressure is still on Barnsley.

An utterly moronic idea, all we need if we take care of our business is one bit of bottling from Barnsley. The chance of them doing that must be upwards of 25%

Leaves us with a better chance in playoffs.
Anybody else thinking the same or am I crazy.

Think you’re onto something here?

What about playing the kids in the next three games, resting the entire first team squad in readiness for the playoffs assault? They could maybe spend the time on a ‘bonding’ week away - NYC perhaps ?

Think you’re onto something here?

What about playing the kids in the next three games, resting the entire first team squad in readiness for the playoffs assault? They could maybe spend the time on a ‘bonding’ week away - NYC perhaps ?
Something like that

Loads of bellends get on here nowadays like. Boring fuckers.

This place is fucked.

At the match, at work, in a pub .. wherever, you always get the odd miserable bastard or loudmouth but they’re in the minority.

However on here it’s almost the opposite. There’s so many wind up merchants and mags, it’s embarrassing.

I’ve said for years that this place isn’t a true reflection on the real SAFC supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back