Leo Hjelde: FULL DEBUT - All the Touches

Here it is, sorry it's late, but now you can make your own mind up about our new signing. Signed on deadline day, Leo Hjelde made his surprise full debut against Middlesbrough only four days later. Pembele still hasn't made his! Signed from Leeds, the Norwegian UI21 has played at every grade level for his country and is nominally a centre back. Today he was deployed behind Jack Clarke as a Left Back. So let's take a look at how he did with a compilation of All his touches and let me know what you think of him.

Here it is, sorry it's late, but now you can make your own mind up about our new signing. Signed on deadline day, Leo Hjelde made his surprise full debut against Middlesbrough only four days later. Pembele still hasn't made his! Signed from Leeds, the Norwegian UI21 has played at every grade level for his country and is nominally a centre back. Today he was deployed behind Jack Clarke as a Left Back. So let's take a look at how he did with a compilation of All his touches and let me know what you think of him.

Kids got promise at 20 . Makes the odd mistake but hes better than " raw" . Big enough, fast enough , strong enough , decent feet and doesnt mind getting forward .
3 years on their back and him and Seelt could be a very stylish pair at CB.
If not we wont struggle to get the money back .

Kids got promise at 20 . Makes the odd mistake but hes better than " raw" . Big enough, fast enough , strong enough , decent feet and doesnt mind getting forward .
3 years on their back and him and Seelt could be a very stylish pair at CB.
If not we wont struggle to get the money back .
:lol:

The defensive shape will tighten up as he plays more with the players but what felt really positive was that he supported Clarke well and I think supply to the striker will improve as he we have a good left foot out there again.

I said he was class after last weeks game but watching that back i can see why someone pointed out it wasn't "Class" but promising. Defo some good qualities and still only young but he looks a big strong quick lad who doesn't mind putting himself about.

A few errors I hadn't really noticed watching it live last week

I said he was class after last weeks game but watching that back i can see why someone pointed out it wasn't "Class" but promising. Defo some good qualities and still only young but he looks a big strong quick lad who doesn't mind putting himself about.

Agree thought he was better till i saw Trenches vid.Still he was chucked in after 4 days so we will see as the games go by.

Agree thought he was better till i saw Trenches vid.Still he was chucked in after 4 days so we will see as the games go by.
I thought he was wank but thought he looked a bit better in that video than I remembered.

Funny how we can watch the same thing and get different results

Back