Leicester

The days of Old Trafford being a home banker are long gone. It used to be turn up, get beat, hope your goal difference doesn't take a big hit. Now it's a case of thinking you could get a point out of this and more if they're not at it. I wonder what Fergie thinks of it all.

Never known a side hyped up so much because the wanker of a manager formerly managed a media darling (the Rafa effect).

Honestly dont get the hypejob the media have on them - they are a Vardy injury away from struggling and had as many inconsistent results under Rodgers last season as they did under Puel. They have been lucky Wolves had their goal disallowed against them this season and Tielemans should have seen red for his tackle on the Bournemouth player.

I would say a draw tbh. Fancy Wolves to beat Chelsea mind

Last edited:
Never known a side hyped up so much because the wanker of a manager formerly managed a media darling (the Rafa effect).

Honestly dont get the hypejob the media have on them - they are a Vardy injury away from struggling and had as many inconsistent results under Rodgers last season as they did under Puel. They have been lucky Wolves had their goal disallowed against them this season and Tielemans should have seen red for his tackle on the Bournemouth player.

Says more about Man Utd at the minute tbh ... Agree though Rodgers is an overrated arsewipe of a manager even Moyes would walk the SPL with Celtic

So you don't think Rodgers has done a good job so far. Wow ??

So you don't think Rodgers has done a good job so far. Wow ??

Not really - I think they'll finish around 8/9th this season which is exactly where they would have finished under Puel.

Its just that when they win games under Rodgers the media cant wank them off quicker whereas when they beat Man City 2-1 under Puel last season no one said anything.

Not really - I think they'll finish around 8/9th this season which is exactly where they would have finished under Puel.

Its just that when they win games under Rodgers the media cant wank them off quicker whereas when they beat Man City 2-1 under Puel last season no one said anything.
I think he's a really good manager me, hard to argue he isn't. My prediction is top 6 for them this season under him.

I think he's a really good manager me, hard to argue he isn't. My prediction is top 6 for them this season under him.

He couldn't even win the league with Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge up front and I could win the SPL with Celtic.

Was the exact same with Rafa - he got plaudits for results the likes of Bruce and Hughton would have got because of who he has managed previously.

Im not Silva's biggest fan and have criticised him alot on here but the media never give the bloke credit - imagine if Rodgers had got the following results:

Man Utd 4-0 W
Chelsea 2-0 W
Arsenal 1-0 W
Liverpool 0-0 D
Spurs 2-2 D
Wolves 3-2 W

All at the back end of last season/this season - yet according to Charlie Nicholas Silva is only ever 2 games away from a crisis yet the team that finished below us last season and never replaced Maguire are stonewalls for the top 6 :lol:

Wow very bitter.

He couldn't even win the league with Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge up front and I could win the SPL with Celtic.

Was the exact same with Rafa - he got plaudits for results the likes of Bruce and Hughton would have got because of who he has managed previously.

Im not Silva's biggest fan and have criticised him alot on here but the media never give the bloke credit - imagine if Rodgers had got the following results:

Man Utd 4-0 W
Chelsea 2-0 W
Arsenal 1-0 W
Liverpool 0-0 D
Spurs 2-2 D
Wolves 3-2 W

All at the back end of last season/this season - yet according to Charlie Nicholas Silva is only ever 2 games away from a crisis yet the team that finished below us last season and never replaced Maguire are stonewalls for the top 6 :lol:
Yes but silva reign so far has been similar to Allardyce points wise and yous hated hI'm. Swings and roundabouts init

Yes but silva reign so far has been similar to Allardyce points wise and yous hated hI'm. Swings and roundabouts init

Takes more than 1 season to turn around £150 million spent on shite like Bolasie, Tosun, Sandro, Klaassan, Rooney etc. Though mate. We've also undergone a complete change in style from Koeman/Alladyce direct play/man marking to a passing style/zonal marking.

Klopp finished 8th in his first season at Liverpool i.e. clubs need to give a progressive young manager a chance to atleast make a go of it - thanks to social media / SSN fans want instant results.

Back