Leicester v The Mags - 4:30 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen MOTD2 and the expected goals for Mags was a pathetic 0.08! 😂😂 Leicester was only 1.64 which is strange given they got 5!

I don't think I've ever seen owt as low as that, in fact nowt anywhere near that as even Watford had 0.34 conceding 8 against Man City! Is that a default lowest score given that Leicester could have possibly scored an own goal from a poor pass back to the keeper? 😂 😂

Logon or register to see this image
3 attempts at goal, none on target. Only one i remember was from outside the box at 0-0.
Probably the lowest xG since records began.

Don’t think we’ve seen the last of that sentence tbf.

Aye. We've arguably got a worse manager and definitley a poorer squad than 15/16.
SSN had a graphic on for managers with 300+ games with the lowest win %. Bruce was only one in the 20s. No idea how he gets jobs really but with him in charge it's nailed on for relegation, which everybody knew as he's pure shite.

Aye. We've arguably got a worse manager and definitley a poorer squad than 15/16.
SSN had a graphic on for managers with 300+ games with the lowest win %. Bruce was only one in the 20s. No idea how he gets jobs really but with him in charge it's nailed on for relegation, which everybody knew as he's pure shite.

How half of these managers continue to get jobs is beyond me

On the plus side for you Bruce is a championship manager so might do well next year

Remember last year when Paul Dummett posted this? Bet the fucker wasn't laughing as much as I was yesterday. Especially at his gutless, shite defending. OG included.
Logon or register to see this image
As documented the same STID which has so impressed our potential new owners.
Could have gotten those kind of stats from Colback.
Colback has earned north of £12m for that. £12m!

Though given his love for 'his' club Im sure like sheerar he would have played for nothing...given they have 52,000 screaming jordis there every week and they are a nashun. We will niva understand.

Last edited:
Really? Anyone with half a brain cell knows he’s had a good managerial career. The way you muppets big him up though is embarrassing.

Failed to beat Norwich, Aston Villa and ourselves before taking you’s down. :lol:
Ignoring the last bit, which is patently risible, there's plenty on here call him a chequebook manager and imply, suggest or outright state he's shite. When clearly he isn't. Newcastle fans "bigging him up", is simple partisan bias on your part. We like him therefore he's overrated, just as we don't like Ashley, therefore he's underrated.
And you're on a Sunderland Forum.

Who's the worst?
Pardew

You just know that singing that shite song for the whole of the second half, regardless of the result is going to become their 'thing'.
So desperate for attention and an identity it's watch through your fingers gear.
:lol: wait, away fans singing their team on is now to be ridiculed? Give your head a shake you mentalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back