Leeds away

Have you actually been to any games before this season as you ask about parking every match
Where do you park when you go to home games?

There’s a Spoons in the station!!
Leeds will be my 10th away game this season. I try and do 10+ away games a year. I park near the stagecoach depot for the home games. Why you asking?

I tend to park on Whitehall Road - you can then go under a footbridge to get to the ground. It's about 15 minutes but does involve back alleys.

There's a pub called The Dragon on there, though I've no idea if it's away fan friendly. I'm from Leeds so a bit different for me.
I’m from Mansfield and don’t have the Mackem accent so should be ok walking through. Cheers

I tend to park on Whitehall Road - you can then go under a footbridge to get to the ground. It's about 15 minutes but does involve back alleys.

There's a pub called The Dragon on there, though I've no idea if it's away fan friendly. I'm from Leeds so a bit different for me.
Is that is Beeston mate? Last time I was there we went to a couple there then walked through a proper rabbit warren and under the bridge

I’m driving so need a place. Cheers.

Due to circumstances I can now no longer go to Leeds,
If anyone wants a free ride to Leeds, I have a place on the megabus to Leeds.
leave park lane at 10.50 am arrive Leeds at 12.55.
Leave Leeds at 11.30 pm arrive park lane at 01.30 am.
I’ve already gave my match ticket to a mate,,, so transport only …..but if anyone wants theses bus tickets,,, they are going spare for nowt.

I’m discovering it’s f***ing horrendous getting back though!

Back