Lee Lee Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in his case the more he watches the more evidence he collects to suit his preconceived, cemented views. Many fans do that for players they don't rate. Some criticism of Cattermole has been more than valid but the likes of Ernie and Sessions watch games to find fault in that player rather than just watch with an open mind and speak objectively.

Doubt he went to 19 games mind but nevermind.

I mean if a player really gave a 3/10 performance you'd likely never see him play again for some time,if not again.

As for mostly 5's.....

I didnt go to Wimbledon away,find it strange you gave him a 6.

3 for Man City in the checkatrade is just silly but it's your opinion.

Can you quickly give me say 6 games he only waranted a 5 in as that's a very low score and he would have been hooked early by the manager in those no doubt.

Not necessarily as he was amongst other p*ss poor performances so the manager would have had to take moat of them off.

All of the games other than the Dons which i gave him a 6 (for his two goals). And Man City where 12 year olds ran past him as if he wasn't there. He wqs very poor in that game.

Not necessarily as he was amongst other p*ss poor performances so the manager would have had to take moat of them off.

All of the games other than the Dons which i gave him a 6 (for his two goals). And Man City where 12 year olds ran past him as if he wasn't there. He wqs very poor in that game.

Makes no sense that.

Just confirms what we all know.

Makes no sense that.

Just confirms what we all know.

I’ll tell you what you can confirm...Lee Cattermole is playing in League 1, England’s 3rd division. When we were struggling in the PL no other Premier team came for him, when we eventually were relegated no one came in for him, relegated again, crickets...2nd season in League 1, still crickets. All confirmed...

I’ll tell you what you can confirm...Lee Cattermole is playing in League 1, England’s 3rd division. When we were struggling in the PL no other Premier team came for him, when we eventually were relegated no one came in for him, relegated again, crickets...2nd season in League 1, still crickets. All confirmed...

At least AA is international.

Oviedo as I remember plays left full back and we already have James and Hume Cattermole plays Centre defensive midfield and we already have central midfielders who could do as good a job with the possibility of bringing in a creative midfielder who I think is badly needed on the wages saved they needn't as you so eloquently put it be SHIT but probably better than the two high earners I mention.
Which ventral midfiekders do we have that can do as good a job , catts scored 7 last season . How many did the others cm get

So there isn't an asnwer

19. Unfortunately Cattermole played in the majority. He very rarely got above 5 for me. I will give him a 6 for Wimbledon away. And a 3 for Man City in the checkatrade. Oviedo... around 6 times. 6 to.6.5.

In context only Mcgeady, Mcloughlan Onien and Maguire got a 7 for me.

How is it confirmed that no one came in for him? Cattermole is playing in the third tier nothing else you say is confirmed at all

How is it confirmed that no one came in for him? Cattermole is playing in the third tier nothing else you say is confirmed at all

Most championship clubs can afford him why you think he's still with us

Would you gan to Sheffield wed or anywhere else for less money or stay here on £40k a week

:lol:
This thread is brilliant. Some utter shit spouted on it from the very 1st page from people who just can't and won't offer any praise what so ever. It's pathetically brilliant.

Soccerboy is my favourite poster

No one would match his wage demands even if they were interested. The fact that's he's still here implies (if higher teams were interested) that money is more important to him than the level he plays at

As far as I'm aware only one club has ever officially been after him was stoke under poyet

On transfer deadline day but Short called him back only time I hated short

Stoke & Fulham are kicking themselves :lol:

The only better thread than this is the Pogba thread...the same people who find zero fault with Cattermole are ripping Pogba... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back