Lee Lee Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've played 6 games with Cattermole and Leadbitter together; our record is 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses.

You'll find a simliar stat this season with Power and Mcgeouch together but do carry on.....Comes as no surprise on here that some posters are justifying his 40k a week!

The fact is he can't run, same as Leadbitter and our midfield gets over run, we are fortunate that most teams in this league can't score.....Otherwise we would be 10th.

Last edited:
You'll find a simliar stat this season with Power and Mcgeouch together but do carry on.....Comes as no surprise on here that some posters are justifying his 40k a week!

The fact is he can't run, same as Leadbitter and our midfield gets over run, we are fortunate that most teams in this league can't score.....Otherwise we would be 10th.
Agreed, it wont work in the Championship as much as they're both playing well together at this level

They're not playing well together......We are always overrun in midfield, both of them with Barney Rubble legs.

We don’t play well at all... but I don’t think that’s down to Cattermole or Leadbitter. We rarely keep the ball on the ground. Its lumped from all over the pitch to isolated players. We do have spells where we pass it around a bit but they’re few and far between. Its hard to judge our midfield because they rarely have the ball for any length of time. I think you could play any of our CM’s and the results wouldn’t be any different. With the money spent and the amount of experience in our squad, I really thought we would be the best footballing side in the League...but we’re far from it.

We don’t play well at all... but I don’t think that’s down to Cattermole or Leadbitter. We rarely keep the ball on the ground. Its lumped from all over the pitch to isolated players. We do have spells where we pass it around a bit but they’re few and far between. Its hard to judge our midfield because they rarely have the ball for any length of time. I think you could play any of our CM’s and the results wouldn’t be any different. With the money spent and the amount of experience in our squad, I really thought we would be the best footballing side in the League...but we’re far from it.
Absolute nonsense to suggest "we're far from it" regarding us being one of the better footballing sides in this division. I'm not suggesting we're the Dutch side of the 70s but this league is piss poor and there are far more poorer footballing sides than us in it than better ones

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense to suggest "we're far from it" regarding us being one of the better footballing sides in this division. I'm not suggesting we're the Dutch side of the 70s but this league is piss poor and there are far more poorer footballing sides than us in it than better ones

We have the most expensive and most experienced squad in the league and we play long ball...I was hoping after being relegated to League 1, that the football would at least get fixed...I know results are the most important thing but I dont see how this will work further up the league. Its like when we were in the PL and kept firing managers...with every new manager the football never got any better and I dont see any difference right now.

We have the most expensive and most experienced squad in the league and we play long ball...I was hoping after being relegated to League 1, that the football would at least get fixed...I know results are the most important thing but I dont see how this will work further up the league. Its like when we were in the PL and kept firing managers...with every new manager the football never got any better and I dont see any difference right now.
There was always be times we have to go long and it can be effective however I don't think we're a long ball side.

fuck sake man, can't believe you are seriously suggesting power and mcgeough are anywhere near as good

I do wonder if some fans actually ever watch the games

In spite of them. Or particularly Cattermole.

:lol:

you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
If you notice the other sides in this division also give up possession more regularly than we do. It's the nature of the beast in this division. It's a grind

If you say it’ll be more gooder in the Championship, then I’ll believe you but your post has been noted.

fuck sake man, can't believe you are seriously suggesting power and mcgeough are anywhere near as good

I do wonder if some fans actually ever watch the games

:lol:

you are the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm not suggesting that at all if you can read properly.....I said you would find similar stats! :lol:

You don't even go.......:lol:

I've seen a fast midfielder from every team this season run past cattermole, every time he's played and he's done fuck all....

Last edited:
Another week another £40,000 pissed against the wind

Only £1,280,000 since the start of the season. (Only £3,800,000 since leaving Prem)

Estimated Total So far - £31,475,000 (as above)
This does not include Agents Fees, Cost of Employment / Medical Bills
232 Competitive Games = £135,668.00 a game. Cost per Good / Decent game x 2 (£270,000+) or x 3 (£400,000+)
Counting Make believe EFL trophy.

The good news is only approximately 127 weeks or £4,640,000 to go.

Plus I suspect a very large Loyalty bonus.

Love Lee Barry Iwontleaveapennybehind Cakkamole me like.

Another week another £40,000 pissed against the wind

Only £1,280,000 since the start of the season. (Only £3,800,000 since leaving Prem)

Estimated Total So far - £31,475,000 (as above)
This does not include Agents Fees, Cost of Employment / Medical Bills
232 Competitive Games = £135,668.00 a game. Cost per Good / Decent game x 2 (£270,000+) or x 3 (£400,000+)
Counting Make believe EFL trophy.

The good news is only approximately 127 weeks or £4,640,000 to go.

Plus I suspect a very large Loyalty bonus.

Love Lee Barry Iwontleaveapennybehind Cakkamole me like.
Good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back