Lee Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll raise you Jon stead
Steady lad was out of his depth, tried his best but was a decent championship squad player.

Camp on the other hand has spent his career mastering the art of the championship keeper. I remeber watching him play against us a few times and he never seemed to have a howler in him.

Steady lad was out of his depth, tried his best but was a decent championship squad player.

Camp on the other hand has spent his career mastering the art of the championship keeper. I remeber watching him play against us a few times and he never seemed to have a howler in him.

Le Tallac

Gareth hall

I bet he just tripped over his own feet trying to get set for the pen, and the ball bounced off his nut.

Bellion, SAF singing his praises when he signed the cheeky kernt.

Bellion was poor, but a long way from the worst. Masterstroke from Bob Murray getting £2.25m for him.

United got their revenge when loaning that wanker janusak(sp) to us, awful player with a heart smaller than a pea.

So confusing that hes still in goal for us. He gets standing ovations for catching the ball.

Worst thing is you say he's shit and some of our fans kick off.

More divisive than brexit camp is.

Should have put it to Camps other side seeing as he literally couldn’t dive that way when he was playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back