Lee Burge

Status
Not open for further replies.

His celebration after his save in the 2nd half and the clearance of the line says it all for me, he’s our 1st choice as far as i’m concerned delighted for the lad! he’s played 2nd fiddle and he’s proving he deserves his place, 1st clean sheet of the year in the league!!! Leeeeeee Buuuuurge!!!

I like him and deserves his chance as McLaughlin has been iffy this season.

Havven't seen any highlights since the game but did Burge save that one that hit the post?

Last edited:
I like him and deserves his chance as McLaughlin has been iffy this season.

Havven't seen any highlights since the game but did Burge save that one that hit the post?

Yep sure he got something on it! the way he celebrated his save and supported his teammates is exactly what I want it to mean to my keeper! he’s my number 1 here on in like!

I still think that McLaughlin is the better keeper of the two but Burge’s distribution is a lot better.

Hate to give the impression I don’t rate Mclaughlin as the lad has done well for us. My issue has been he’s really struggled this year and in my opinion gave away to many cheap goals, Since he’s joined the club Burge has put it in and takes pride in doing well hence the celebration after the save tonight! it’s an absolute no brainer for me who keeps sticks from now on!

Usually out of play tho

He’s nowt special, he’s become tremendous because some think McLaughlin was at fault for a goal at Lincoln

Aye a couple out of play, a couple starting a counter attack. I prefer it to JM absolute refusal to release the ball until the opposition is in position.

McLaughlin has been iffy all season, Bolton, Ipswich, Peterborough he was questionable. Certainly slightly down on last season.

Yep sure he got something on it! the way he celebrated his save and supported his teammates is exactly what I want it to mean to my keeper! he’s my number 1 here on in like!

Yeah from my seat in the East stand looked like he got a finger on it, amazing reaction save like.

Usually out of play tho

He’s nowt special, he’s become tremendous because some think McLaughlin was at fault for a goal at Lincoln

Shite pal, Mclaughlin has cost us goals vs MK Dons, Peterborough, Lincoln, Bolton, etc but it seems nobody is allowed to question his position! He’s been no better than average this year and as per performance to this point Burge has outperformed him easily!!! who has kept our 1st league clean sheet of the season?

Yeah from my seat in the East stand looked like he got a finger on it, amazing reaction save like.

Hate to give the impression I dislike Mclaughlin as he’s bone very well for ys but let’s be honest he has been poor this year and Burge deserves his chance! look at what he way Burge celebrated that clean sheet!!! that’s what it’s supposed to mean! never mind moaning because you were notified the ex-manager had been sacked by text, focus on your job and you’ll be sound like!!!🙈🙈🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back