League one

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeruzziWatch

Never thought I'd see the day. Hopefully we bounce right back. God knows what our team will look like and who our manager will be. Coleman surely won't stay. Short has ruined the club I love. We are not the club we once were. At least we'll keep the Derby record for a while. Tragic to see us drop to league one but that's what bad planning and buying the likes of Rodwell gets you.

To all those involved, hang your heads in shame.

Short out!

I want my club back.

:(

Never thought I'd see the day. Hopefully we bounce right back. God knows what our team will look like and who our manager will be. Coleman surely won't stay. Short has ruined the club I love. We are not the club we once were. At least we'll keep the Derby record for a while. Tragic to see us drop to league one but that's what bad planning and buying the likes of Rodwell gets you.

Short out!

I want my club back.

Hopefully not.

Today cemented it but even the most optimistic would have known deep down this has been coming all season. Stunningly bad business over a number of years and even when we get in half decent players we turn them into useless players. No confidence, no flair, inept management it's a criminal combination.

Short out!

I want my club back.

We are going to be waiting for a long time to come back unfortunately. Half this lot won't cut it in league 1 either.

We can rebuild from league one. No half-arsed players, keep the young blood and mount a promotion challenge. Leicester and Southampton were in league one not long ago and they rebuilt to come back stronger.

We won’t rebuild as long as Short is still the owner.
As long as he remains we will be in the wilderness for many years.

I honestly don’t believe that we will come straight back up. We will be down for a long time because of that fuckin yank kernt.
Yet we will still have idiots come on and say it’s not his fault :evil::evil:

This squad will struggle to avoid relegation from League one.
When you struggle to score goals, and you cannot defend any ball chipped into the box you will struggle in non-league games.

This squad will struggle to avoid relegation from League one.
When you struggle to score goals, and you cannot defend any ball chipped into the box you will struggle in non-league games.

Rotherham.

Last year, they made our current team look like Brazil. Relegated with a record low 23 points. They're currently in the play off places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back