League one ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any thoughts on whether this may have an impact on a potential sale?

Might mean the idiots in charge drop their price to get out before it bankrupts them?

Wouldn't of been in this position if the players had put the effort in. Scatter the lot of them. Christ not good enough for a play off position even in the third division of football. Two league's above non league, unbelievable.

The main reason I'm pissed off is that I can already see the majority voting no to having a 2020/21 season.
How will that work? They can't furlough everyone for ever? There is going to have to come a time where they accept they have to play

well if thats the case the EFL are going to have to reorganise the league structure to accomodate the clubs who do want to play - i.e. chapionship 1 & championship 2
Exactly, if clubs say they can't play on it's up to the EFL to make sure those that can do. It might be bad for clubs not to have the gate income, but if they don't play at all they're finished.

These months without English football will be extended to a few more for me. I'm disgusted by Premier League focused on protecting their own product and not giving an extra hand to help out lower leagues. I have no intention to watch the remainder of the season, I don't miss Premier League at all. Thinking of Premier evokes more anger than deprivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back