League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAR7391

Winger
The fascination has worn off like. Playing tin pot clubs every week who waste time, kick us all over and whinge at how much our players cost is getting boring and i cant wait to get out of this league. Add to that the disgusting level of refs and its starting to feel a bit like a long hard slog tbh.

Not saying we deserved more from today as we were awful and we'd need to significantly strengthen if we were to go up but its very frustrating how often we go down to other teams levels or other sides take the piss and the refs do nothing about it.

The fascination has worn off like. Playing tin pot clubs every week who waste time, kick us all over and whinge at how much our players cost is getting boring and i cant wait to get out of this league. Add to that the disgusting level of refs and its starting to feel a bit like a long hard slog tbh.

Not saying we deserved more from today as we were awful and we'd need to significantly strengthen if we were to go up but its very frustrating how often we go down to other teams levels or other sides take the piss and the refs do nothing about it.
On the contrary, I wouldn't be too upset to have another season down here and get more kids in the team. We would be far less naive next season IMHO
Don't get me wrong, I want to get up this year whether than is automatically or via the play offs, but another season down here wouldn't be the end of the world

Tin pot clubs man.

f***ing hell the arrogance, these tin pots clubs are where they deserve to be as are we.

I agree with this except that I don't think we need to strengthen.

I think we have comfortably the best squad in the league, and realistically we should be on a higher points total. There aren't many league one players at other clubs that I'd have in our starting XI...

Yes I’m afraid the other clubs can say what they like about us but the league is terrible, most of the grounds a disgrace and the standard of officiating ridiculously bad. I hope we don’t bottle it and end up,back here next season.
Don't know whether you're being tongue in cheek there MBH ??? But.......we get what we deserve....? and as far as prem goes? Say no more....*》

The standard is terrible. People have asked me what it is like and I have to say the standard here in Ireland is just as good. At least teams attempt to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back