Lawyers who represent murderers and other horrible individuals

Slightly off topic but one thing I would like to see changed in the legal system is when some scumbag career criminal is caught and refuses to grass up his accomplices the sentence reflects this.
The judge simply says "I respect your loyalty to your partners in crime, let's see how loyal you are when I give you their sentences as well as your own"

Rant over

Usually, if they're charged with something, their evidence isn't admissible anyway as it counts as "evidence of co-accused".

Watching that defense bewer put her arm around Cruz yesterday when he shuffled into court, patting him on the back, was quite disgusting. She then went on to say that he was so sorry, blah blah.

i believe he's already admitted guilt, the lawyer involved here isnt trying to get him 'off' in that sense. its quite possible she's anti death penalty (understandable) and thinks that without correct representation the punishment will be the chair...

i believe he's already admitted guilt, the lawyer involved here isnt trying to get him 'off' in that sense. its quite possible she's anti death penalty (understandable) and thinks that without correct representation the punishment will be the chair...

Which it should be, imo

Back