Lawrence Shankland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we were linked with him last season when he was at Ayr United. Hes now at Dundee United and just scored his 18th goal of the season.

He has scored 68 goals in 74 appearances since the start of the 2017-2018 season if my maths is correct.

Can't help thinking he is one we maybe should have taken a punt on as he would have been pretty cheap as well.

I know we were linked with him last season when he was at Ayr United. Hes now at Dundee United and just scored his 18th goal of the season.

He has scored 68 goals in 74 appearances since the start of the 2017-2018 season if my maths is correct.

Can't help thinking he is one we maybe should have taken a punt on as he would have been pretty cheap as well.
You must be joking, what with a broken lift and two speakers not working. Do you think we're made of money.

Him, Lyle Taylor, Maja.....all knocked us back, but keep drying those eyes....

The bloke elected to stay in the Scottish championship. Glad we avoided him

We would have just coached his talent out of him.

The bloke elected to stay in the Scottish championship. Glad we avoided him
As opposed to what? Where there any actual offers from England?
I've heard he turned down SPL teams but he's on £4k a week at Dundee Utd, not many teams in the SPL will pay that

He hasn’t made a step up. He’s still playing at the same level as last season. I’m doubtful he’s good enough to play in league one.

As opposed to what? Where there any actual offers from England?
I've heard he turned down SPL teams but he's on £4k a week at Dundee Utd, not many teams in the SPL will pay that

It was made to sound that way in the summer.

£500k wasnt it ?

I cant believe we didn't attempt to sign him....

Surely he should have been snapped up in the summer, our recruitment team should all pay a visit to specsavers.

£500k wasnt it ?

I cant believe we didn't attempt to sign him....

Surely he should have been snapped up in the summer, our recruitment team should all pay a visit to specsavers.

We might have - according to most reports in the summer, seems he opted to stay at the same level despite interest in England and the SPL.

We might have - according to most reports in the summer, seems he opted to stay at the same level despite interest in England and the SPL.
I suppose time is on his side, he probably wanted assurances of 1st team action, who knows with our scouting team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back