Latest email from SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was thinking about this today and I’m paying £395 for League One football, anyone think that’s a bit much ?

Don't make any assumptions :lol:
I expect a few Home wins under the floodlights, you know what mate, I honestly couldn’t give a shit anymore what league we are in, as Coleman says we are where we are, every club has its highs and lows, I’m passed caring, I’ve realised it really doesnt matter as my love for my club doesn’t fade at all, anger surpasses and the love pravails, it’s in the blood, discussing season tickets again :rolleyes:

Again, easy.

I've given examples of what I've done for people on this board

Is that the sort of thing a snide would do?

There are plenty of other things, I've not mentioned.

I'm plenty of things but not a snide and I take great offence at that comment
You're snidey when it comes to abuse then dishing it out yourself. You've done it today. It doesn't wash with me.

I've done things for people on this board as well. It's just being normal and a decent bloke. I get plenty of abuse myself and don't whinge about it. You whinge about it them dish it out. You can't see that though which is fine. We'll not discuss this further as quite frankly it's boring me.

Let it go man. I think you're a snidey fucker. You say you're not .

Let's not bore people with it. You can put me back on ignore now.

Got the same. Is that my renewal pack as I haven't had one.

Makes shit up anarl Rocky,been called out for it

We have had no further e-mail and we havent yet renewed. However thats because the bairn has to move from the SE corner this year due to him being 16. no idea where he and his mates want to go to and wont know until we can see who has and who hasnt renewed and what seats are on offer.

But you fail to acknowledge my initial post, which was in defence of my mate viccarlton, who doesn't need my help, but being a snide I wasn't letting that person abuse him

I never start abuse but I will react to it

I'm an ordinary bloke, who looks after a disabled partner, who cannot get out much and I like a chat about Safc and football in general

I get accused of being a mag, being snide, would you not respond?

I've had a mountain of abuse on here over the years, in open and on pm and I've reported one poster only, dirty bristow

I would lay odds we would get on if you actually knew me.

I'm not snide, never have or will be and that has annoyed the hell out of me
You're a snide on here imo. If that annoys you then so be it. I'm saying what I see.

I won't even discuss what you're like away from the board as I don't know you. I'd happily share a pint with you though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back