Last Tuesday net...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigyLee

Striker
Anyone pick up a pair of adidas batting gloves? Mate who lent my gear thinks he might of swapped with the left arm bowling lad think he was wearing a England one day shirt (could be wrong) Was he off here or someone's mate?

Anyone pick up a pair of adidas batting gloves? Mate who lent my gear thinks he might of swapped with the left arm bowling lad think he was wearing a England one day shirt (could be wrong) Was he off here or someone's mate?

He is Ross's mate. Think he will be there on Tuesday like.

Anyone going to nets tonight? How much is it? I have managed to recruit Sweeney to come too :)

i have to give tonite a miss due to pulling a muscle in my back whilst opening the curtains:oops:(i shit ye not). Although I had grace in my arms when i did it. Have to rest it for a week so hopefully i'll be right by sunday.

:oops:

i have to give tonite a miss due to pulling a muscle in my back whilst opening the curtains:oops:(i shit ye not). Although I had grace in my arms when i did it. Have to rest it for a week so hopefully i'll be right by sunday.

:lol:

On this not I am a 50/50 doubt for tonight as I may have broken a metatarsal putting my slippers on ;)

i have to give tonite a miss due to pulling a muscle in my back whilst opening the curtains(i shit ye not). Although I had grace in my arms when i did it. Have to rest it for a week so hopefully i'll be right by sunday.

Might be 70/30 busting a schapoid bone lifting a marathon to me gob!

:lol::lol::lol:

:oops: for you.

this injury is worse than mine, when i pulled my hamstring lifting my bait bag up:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back