Last gig you went to

Tedeschi Trucks at Wembley early Feb, then Marcus King Band at the Electric in Camden at the end of Feb. Bloody brilliant gigs. Live music is the thing I miss most about the lockdown. We were out several times a week to jazz club, open nights in bars, singers session afternoons as well as proper gigs. :(

Last edited:
The Interrupters in London, February some time. Or maybe it was Wolfs at a local gig here in Reading, can't remember which was first. I really miss seeing live bands.

Mine was Sisters of Mercy at the beginning of March in Bristol.

I really miss going to gigs.
Mine was Sisters Of Mercy too, but in Leeds. Missing gigs so much :(
Tedeschi Trucks at Wembley early Feb, then Marcus King Band at the Electric in Camden at the end of Feb. Bloody brilliant gigs. Live music is the thing I miss most about the lockdown. We were out several times a week to jazz club, open nights in bars, singers session afternoons as well as proper gigs. :(
Lucky man. I wish I`d gone to that. Susan Tedeschi has an amazing voice.
UFO, march 2019.
Paul Raymond died only a couple of weeks after that. That show was the best I`ve seen from UFO for the last few tours. They were amazing that night.

Last edited:
Mine was Sisters Of Mercy too, but in Leeds. Missing gigs so much :(

Lucky man. I wish I`d gone to that. Susan Tedeschi has an amazing voice.

Paul Raymond died only a couple of weeks after that. That show was the best I`ve seen from UFO for the last few tours. They were amazing that night.
Yeah, i remember that, i was quite shocked when it was announced. At the Academy, i thought Phil Mogg didnt look too well, and i was talking to Vinny Moore after the show and he said Phil had left straight after as he didnt feel well. His voice was still there mind, i love the tone he has. Was a great setlist as well.

Back