Last game of the season against Sheff Wed 😉

I've no strong preferences for either, but i'm hoping that Sheff wed stay up. I might pick one or two younguns in that last game.

I recall us getting our only ( i think) home win in the 15 or 19 season against Chris Colmans Fulham. I'm convinced that was a gift from him to us and Mick Mc.

I like Sheffield Wednesday and hope they stay up. But, that being said, if we get to the last game of the season and we can relegate them I'd like us to do it, just to feel involved in the end of the season really. I'm glad the game is highly likely to have something riding on it, even if only for them
Well said

That first leg playoff on the Friday night in league one I got on the metro at pelaw and whole carriage went up, Sunderland supporters v sheff wed and mags

Got told later on in the night a load of mags were invited through by yous cos you’ve got some friendship with them over flags or summit

Nahh more noticeable this one. Also after play off semi, loads waiting outside and near that garage and throwing digs. Was a few scraps around that area and more looking for bother, so personally, fuck them if they go down or not.

I'm with you on this one. Was at that game and a section of their fans were absolutely up for it after the game. Always felt they were pretty entitled as a fan base, but they do get decent numbers tbf.

I'm not actively hoping they go down, but I'm certainly not praying they stay up either.

Stoke or Birmingham going down is certainly a funnier outcome though.

Last edited:
That first leg playoff on the Friday night in league one I got on the metro at pelaw and whole carriage went up, Sunderland supporters v sheff wed and mags

Got told later on in the night a load of mags were invited through by yous cos you’ve got some friendship with them over flags or summit
Never heard that one about flags matey.

We have never had a warm welcome at St James. Been a few times and it was always a bit hostile.

Nahh more noticeable this one. Also after play off semi, loads waiting outside and near that garage and throwing digs. Was a few scraps around that area and more looking for bother, so personally, fuck them if they go down or not.
I saw none of that, walked all the way up to where the away coaches were parked and saw no trouble at all.

Back