Last game of the season against Sheff Wed 😉

Never understood the "fondness" towards Sheffield Wednesday on here. Last few times we've played them, they've had a certain section of their crowd go on like bellends against us.
Every set of fans has it's idiots including ours. The lad who mocked Bradley Lowery was dealt with but apart from that I don't remember issues with their fans at all.

Every set of fans has it's idiots including ours. The lad who mocked Bradley Lowery was dealt with but apart from that I don't remember issues with their fans at all.
That same league game, there was loads in that corner not even watching match and spent all game more occupied on wanker signs and offering everyone outside. Not just a handful either. The lad "is that your lasses bag" prime example 😂

Stoke won’t go down, Sheff Wed had to beat them on Saturday to drag them into the shit imo.

Stoke will beat Plymouth and get to 50 points, that’ll be enough.

When was the last time we relegated someone whilst playing them? Can't think of one recently. Has it ever happened? (Obviously discounting the Mags who we relegated against Everton)

Last edited:
That same league game, there was loads in that corner not even watching match and spent all game more occupied on wanker signs and offering everyone outside. Not just a handful either. The lad "is that your lasses bag" prime example 😂
You get that at most away grounds though I reckon, they're not unique in that.

Nahh more noticeable this one. Also after play off semi, loads waiting outside and near that garage and throwing digs. Was a few scraps around that area and more looking for bother, so personally, fuck them if they go down or not.
I wasn't at the away leg tbf, so probably why I don't see them as badly as you

I wasn't at the away leg tbf, so probably why I don't see them as badly as you
Not that I see them "badly" mate, just like quite a few others where probably their knackers turn out because we're seen as a big game. Just don't get how they're seen by a few. I can see similarities to us, with club and fan base etc, but wouldn't be too disappointed if its them that go down. O'Nein on about Bannan as well on STID, wouldn't mind seeing him suffer a bit more.

Not that I see them "badly" mate, just like quite a few others where probably their knackers turn out because we're seen as a big game. Just don't get how they're seen by a few. I can see similarities to us, with club and fan base etc, but wouldn't be too disappointed if its them that go down. O'Nein on about Bannan as well on STID, wouldn't mind seeing him suffer a bit more.
You’re selling it to me to be fair mate :lol: Still don’t think I dislike them more than Stoke or Birmingham like. I’d like Birmingham to go down just because of that prat of an owner they’ve got now.

And it comes down to Wednesday or Stoke 365 City to go down

Who would be for giving some of the younger lads some valuable experience playing in front of a big crowd at the Stadium of Light?
I pay my money to watch the strongest available side attempt to win every football game. By all means bring a few really young debutants off the bench for 10-15 but I don’t want to see any start.

Ideally I want Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield and Blackburn to stay up, all pretty close and give decent away allocations. But if Sheffield Wednesday need to beat us to stay up then I will be wanting them to go down, even if the game means nothing to us.

Hopefully they can drop 2 of Stoke, Birmingham or QPR into the bottom 3 before then.

I'd love it if they were safe or needed just a point, which I'm sure we'd let them have. Stoke getting relegated would be hilarious, as I cannot stand the person who owns the club.

Back