Langham Tower

Check the real sunderland corruption and news page
That page has Peter Middleton's name all over it, he is one of the crack pots who wants to dredge the river up to pallion, to bring back a single ship yard, I also believe he may have some links to Sunderland Critical Thinking Connecting the Dots, which is a "Conspiracy realists" group which have been protesting on wearmouth brings for the past few weekends

That page has Peter Middleton's name all over it, he is one of the crack pots who wants to dredge the river up to pallion, to bring back a single ship yard, I also believe he may have some links to Sunderland Critical Thinking Connecting the Dots, which is a "Conspiracy realists" group which have been protesting on wearmouth brings for the past few weekends

what the fuck is that?? :)

Remember guys the open borders and woke ideology are part of the psychological warfare agenda to keep us divided. People were bombarded with propaganda and terrified into taking the 'you know what' We are all brothers and sisters.

2 Be kind and courteous

Your triggers are your own responsibility, if you do not agree with something be an adult about it. Agree to disagree and move on

3 Keep an open mind

Conspiracy realists have had a 100% success rate so far predicting everything that has happened. If you think something sounds 'crazy' or 'far out' just read or watch with an open mind then put it on the back burner for later. Take what resonates, leave what doesn't. The beauty of being open minded is you can change your mind as new facts arise.

4 This group is for networking in the North East.

New members must live in the North East or within a reasonable distance for travel to North East events. When inviting people to group please ensure they also live in the North East UK

SIGN. ME. UP. NOW

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the story at all? There doesn't seem to be anything about it anywhere else.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the story at all? There doesn't seem to be anything about it anywhere else.
Our lass didn't know and she's a governor for one of the other schools. First she heard of it was when I saw it on here.
Shame, I imagine it would be worth seeing some of our neighbours have a total meltdown over it.

Our lass didn't know and she's a governor for one of the other schools. First she heard of it was when I saw it on here.
Shame, I imagine it would be worth seeing some of our neighbours have a total meltdown over it.
Regardless of whether it was true or not the deal seems to have failed with whoever was buying it. I was told that a previous sale fell through when the buyer found out about the noise abatement order. The owner hadn't told the buyer of it upfront.

Regardless of whether it was true or not the deal seems to have failed with whoever was buying it. I was told that a previous sale fell through when the buyer found out about the noise abatement order. The owner hadn't told the buyer of it upfront.
It's a shame really, it's such a nice looking building. The noise was a massive problem though, I'm not exactly next door but it was still noticeable.

£950k though.

It's a shame really, it's such a nice looking building. The noise was a massive problem though, I'm not exactly next door but it was still noticeable.

£950k though.
It was ridiculous where we are. There was one particular day when it was impossible to avoid the extremely loud noise wherever we were in the house. It was always way too loud before but at least it wasn't too bad in the kitchen. Now we shouldn't have been forced into our kitchen in the first place but it was a welcome relief. That apology they made claiming that they had no idea how bad it was for the local residents was absurd. Many of us had complained and the council told them to stop it too. They knew full well what they were doing and couldn't have cared less about us.

Back