Lads, need a favour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are an ltfc
Luton Town Football Club?

We'll try simply because we screwed up on Monday.

We've our own problems in that Barnsley are showing their best form of the season.

As it stands, Saturday will be a practice run for the play-offs in nothing else.

Luton Town Football Club?

We'll try simply because we screwed up on Monday.

We've our own problems in that Barnsley are showing their best form of the season.

As it stands, Saturday will be a practice run for the play-offs in nothing else.
We’ve already been played off the park by them twice man

I know, they have us sussed out and that worries me.

Barnsley are playing too well to slip up in their last two games (though you never know), so is playing the game with an eye on the play offs the best option now?

I think we can get the better of Charlton or Doncaster in the play-offs. That said, if Portsmouth come a cropper on the other side of the play-off draw, then it would make our lives a lot easier.

Really, really need you boys to do Portsmouth this Saturday.

You do that, and we win, my blood pressure comes right down, and I can concentrate on other stuff like work/family etc.

Thanks in advance
Will be 1 all marra

Give owa man.
At their place it was tremendous, both teams going for it with a red card changing the outcome.
Wembley, was a game of two half's. Couldn't believe it was the same teams second half, such was our dominance in the first half, then there's in the second.
Two fairly equal teams imo

Last edited:
I know, they have us sussed out and that worries me.

Barnsley are playing too well to slip up in their last two games (though you never know), so is playing the game with an eye on the play offs the best option now?

I think we can get the better of Charlton or Doncaster in the play-offs. That said, if Portsmouth come a cropper on the other side of the play-off draw, then it would make our lives a lot easier.

Likely Barnsley won't but we have to play like they will and go for the win as it'd be terrible if we played the game with an eye on the play offs & Barnsley drew and if Pompey were to beat us i think they will catch Barnsley

Luton don't need to worry about other results just need to do what the been doing all season and put crap teams to the sword. Deserved winners imo, head and shoulders above the rest of us over the course of the season.

It's strange for a promoted team to do so well but not completely unexpected it seems as I remember they were 6th favourites to win it at the bookies and many pundits tipped them for promotion.

Really, really need you boys to do Portsmouth this Saturday.

You do that, and we win, my blood pressure comes right down, and I can concentrate on other stuff like work/family etc.

Thanks in advance

No bother mate, I’ll make sure I keep a clean sheet and hopefully the lads up front will do the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back