La Liga 2023/24

ErichZann

Striker
Been some cracking games this season so far, I watch a lot of La Liga and this is the best season for a while that I remember.
Girona top of the table, great little team them hope they can keep it up (Pep's brother Pere is the chairman). They've got Real Madrid up next 17:30 tomorrow definitely worth watching, although Spurs v Liverpool is on at the same time which will also has the potential to be a cracking game.
Morata in arguably the best form of his career for Atletico, I'd written him off and had never really rated him tbh so see how he lasts as the season progresses.
Lewandowski banging the goals in still and his all round play is brilliant. He doesn't get mentioned that much now since joining Barca, it's all about Kane and Haaland but he's still on par with those two imo.

Hasta la proxima!

Its always been better than the overhyped Premier in my opinión. Certainly since the 80s. Definitely more skillful. European results over the years gone more to Spanish teams.

Last edited:
Atlético Madrid v Cádiz is a canny game so far. That lad whose going off anarl man, the lumps on his leg! Yet he's walked off and just sat on bench rubbing his leg rather than go into the treatment room? Surely that is the issue or does he normally have lumps in his leg?

Logon or register to see this image

Girona back to the top of the league for a few hours at least 😎
The wrangun Greenwood scored his first goal today for Getafe in a 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo

Last edited:
Funny that City Group have the team Pep manages, and the team his brother owns or part owns.
City football group could have two teams in the champions league next year. What happened with the Red Bull teams again? How did they get around it?
UEFA just let them I think

Funny that City Group have the team Pep manages, and the team his brother owns or part owns.

CFG will just have to persuade uefa then.

Uefa love man city as well 😂

More Sevilla and Vini Jr shenanigans following last season clash. Finished 1-1

Griezmann scored a hat trick today what a player he is. Atletico will push close for the title.

Just watching the Sociedad v Barca highlights and there were a few challenges in the box which would easily be given as penalties in the prem nowadays.

Silva this week and Hwang last week for Wolves for example both made minimal contact on the edge of the box and were given.

The Bournemouth manager also alluded to it in his post match interview last week.

So much for La Liga supposedly being the softer league

Just watching the Sociedad v Barca highlights and there were a few challenges in the box which would easily be given as penalties in the prem nowadays.

Silva this week and Hwang last week for Wolves for example both made minimal contact on the edge of the box and were given.

The Bournemouth manager also alluded to it in his post match interview last week.

So much for La Liga supposedly being the softer league

If those penalties were going to favour Sociedad look at who they were playing and then you see why they weren't given.

Another man of the match and game winning performance just now from Griezmann for Atletico.

People think Jude Bellingham's the best player in the world, he's not even the best player in Madrid at the moment.

Going to give Girona v Bilbao a watch as both teams are having a good season so far, especially the home team.

Some great young players in both teams too. Hopefully a goal fest

It’s gonna be his leaving present. I thought everyone knew this!

Back