Kyle Mayers

I watched the end of the knock on me phone. The pant wicket came at the same time as he got to 200.

Incredible knock and performance from the windies to win today.

Apparently B sides are the way to go after Indias win and chase.

Madness that 3 of the best 4th innings knocks in wins, have come in the last 2 years.

Perera Stokes and now Mayers

Last edited:
I watched the end of the knock on me phone. The pant wicket came at the same time as he got to 200.

Incredible knock and performance from the windies to win today.

Apparently B sides are the way to go after Indias win and chase.

Madness that 3 of the best 4th innings knocks in wins, have come in the last 2 years.

Perera Stokes and now Mayers

Aye absolutely, its mentality and technique too. Not afraid to play shots, but most importantly have the ability as they play them so often

There is just no way 90% of batsman could from 30 years or ago or whatever could do what these guys do in a test match

Stokes reverse sweeping someone for 6, and then scooping a 90mph pace bowler for 6. unreal ability

Why they only pick the lad at 27?

only played like 20 first class games I think, just came back into first class system a few years ago. I'd ignore his record, he has literally hardly played any first class cricket, when he came back got few 100s

he was in the reserve squad in England in the summer

just shows the natural talent they have their, just no good first class system

only played like 20 first class games I think, just came back into first class system a few years ago. I'd ignore his record, he has literally hardly played any first class cricket, when he came back got few 100s

he was in the reserve squad in England in the summer

just shows the natural talent they have their, just no good first class system
Looked again and you’re right and i am wrong, think his stats weren’t up to date when I looked the other day

Looked again and you’re right and i am wrong, think his stats weren’t up to date when I looked the other day

Didn't see your post mate, but you are pretty much right in the fact he hasn't pulled up any trees

think he is an unusual case as he has hardly played, remarkable to play that type of innings with absolutely no history of even batting that long, never mind scoring that many runs

Interesting to see if he kicks on

Shows how valuable county cricket system is, you'd think if someone with his raw ability had entered that in his early 20s, he'd be a very polished player by now

Back