Kubix Festival

Could be a shout. I’m 99% certain it’s the same people who do Stone Valley. If you look st the bands that are being booked, a lot if the same names & links are cropping up. SLF headlined Stone Valley ‘18.

Just what I've been told today by a lad close to the band

I Think the organisers know their market and their budget restraints .They are doing a cracking job of finding good bands in their price range who are a strong draw
i agree they just need to sort out the bar and toilet facilities , especially the bar

I really like local stuff happening and especially a music festival but it seems to be a very niche audience that its targeted towards. friday is has been cheese and saturday is has been rock, seems to be a massive gap in the middle to fill. im not saying anythings wrong by that, just the name and i've already got my saturday ticket.

i agree they just need to sort out the bar and toilet facilities , especially the bar
Never been but its a pet hate of mine when people fail on the Bar at these things .Biggest profit opportunity after the ticket and people cant spend their money .
I really like local stuff happening and especially a music festival but it seems to be a very niche audience that its targeted towards. friday is has been cheese and saturday is has been rock, seems to be a massive gap in the middle to fill. im not saying anythings wrong by that, just the name and i've already got my saturday ticket.
Hardly Rarrrrrk !! ….Sunniside has the dance thing going on,summer streets the local indie

Last edited:
I usually go to Download but the price is ridiculous now to stand in the constant rain. Im mainly just looking forward to going with mates in the sun (hopefully). i was gonna get a camping ticket but not much point when i live in sunderland. what also put me off camping was when venga boys were announced and certain people were over the moon

Sunniside Live was really good. I miss that. not bothered about indie bands, not my kind of stuff
where i would say it is better off sticking to indie music rather than mainstream pop , make it stand out from others ... the tent down the bottom should just be DJs and dance orientated bands

SLF and NMA wont shift that many tickets

and agree with previous posters comments - the bars were a nightmare

where i would say it is better off sticking to indie music rather than mainstream pop , make it stand out from others ... the tent down the bottom should just be DJs and dance orientated bands

SLF and NMA wont shift that many tickets

and agree with previous posters comments - the bars were a nightmare

yeah theres loads of good bands in sunderland that aren't indie. and that arent the future heads.

The bands announced so far look shite. SLF and bands like the stranglers would be woeful.

It’s clearly a festival for older heads but that would be grim. It’ll not be supergrass but someone like that would be fine.

Back