Kubix Festival

if im thinking it you can bet your bottom dollar the good folk at kubix are thinking it . envisage this days of rain leading up to festival , rain on the day , turnouts low , drink sales naturally are down , violence ensues as the mood turns sour . its over . all perfectly feasible

I can smell gavey.. maybe you should write it on a bedsheet and protest

my point remains valid a council thats cutting basic social provision and cant even fix potholes should not be feathering the nest of the cubix festival organisers

my point remains valid a council thats cutting basic social provision and cant even fix potholes should not be feathering the nest of the cubix festival organisers

I would say it more a case of ensuring the event took place than 'feathering the nest of the organisers'

It's the same as them spending in the airshow, it helps the profile of the city at a time it could really do with a boost.

Speaking of kubix , I checked my bank statement today.
£40
£24
£28

Could have been worse.

number one issue for next year , treble the staff / beer outlets then a exclusion zone for chairs and we have ourselves a festival
Don't think the chairs were much of an issue last year IIRC. Seems to have grown recently.

Yep, an exclusion zone and more bar staff are definitely necessary.

Am sure the organisers will learn. Good luck to them.

Back