Kubix festival, herra park

I don't think I've received my ticket for this yet? I'll have to check my email when I get home in case I opted for "print at home".

Anyone else not received theirs yet?
Looks like mine came as part of the confirmation. It has a link to download the tickets.

I think it'll be park lane bus station. Depends where you are staying. Theres 3 pubs in penshaw (village next to the park) where you could pre book a taxi and get a beer while you wait. But a taxi would be about 15 quid to town from there.
£10-12 from Prospect to end of Chester Rd (Travelodge) - We do it every home game.

Could have just got the 20 to Sunderland, get off at the board inn then walk through the back of the park.
Canny walk that like...much easier to get the bus to Pensher.

Last edited:
Howdy Lads & Lasses...
Am from Manchester and am coming up for the Kubix festival.
Seen the Kubix website are selling return bus tickets from Sunderland to the Festival for £7.
Is the best way to get there (says return bus is at 11pm) ?
Is it good value and does anyone know where in Sunderland you get this bus ?
Thanks for replies and also any advice, as this our first visit to Sunderland.
Cheers...
Fair play to you travelling from Manchester should be a cracking day.

Howdy Lads & Lasses...
Am from Manchester and am coming up for the Kubix festival.
Seen the Kubix website are selling return bus tickets from Sunderland to the Festival for £7.
Is the best way to get there (says return bus is at 11pm) ?
Is it good value and does anyone know where in Sunderland you get this bus ?
Thanks for replies and also any advice, as this our first visit to Sunderland.
Cheers...
Soz in advance.

It’s not that far, there’s a path through the park from the end of Foxcover lane.
It isn’t much more than 1 mile.
There’s plenty of people planning on doing this way as long as it’s not raining.
I walk it all the time...feels like more than a mile :lol:
The entrance to the gig is at the Pensher side too.

Last edited:
I think the 80's one is on this Saturday. Went last year and it was good but didn't fancy the line up this year.

Going to Kubix though.
Is that not on the night before? I was adamant when I was talking to my mate we were going this Saturday. On the plus side the money I thought I'd spend on Saturday is now back in my pocket.

Wish it was where it was last year, ending the summer on a high.
What was the crack with drinks/prices last year. Was it tokens?

Is that not on the night before? I was adamant when I was talking to my mate we were going this Saturday. On the plus side the money I thought I'd spend on Saturday is now back in my pocket.

Kubix has a kind of pop night the night before the decent stuff. More 90's though. But this weekend is 'Let's Rock the North East'.

What was the crack with drinks/prices last year. Was it tokens?
No I think it was cash money. You did have to buy a cup and reuse it, which was a nightmare when it came to rounds and people were still drinking.

Even better at the 20 quid early bird price ;).

Apparently the beers were £5.50 a pint last Saturday and tasted like shit.

I wasn't sure if I'd be home that weekend so I had to wait to get the tickets. £20 is a f***ing steal.

I'm not too fussed about the shit beer, I'm used to it now at events, it's rare you get a decent pint.

Back