Krakatoa eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footage shared on social media showed a large wave crashing into a tent in the resort, in which a popular Indonesian rock band, Seventeen, was performing. Members of the band were seen being swept away as the wave destroyed the stage.

In an Instagram video, singer Riefian Fajarsyah, said the band's bassist and road manager had died, and that three other band members and his own wife were missing.

f***ing hell man :cry::cry:

Awful for those involved. I wonder why they called that film of the original eruption ' Krakatoa East of Java ' when it is west of Java?

Footage shared on social media showed a large wave crashing into a tent in the resort, in which a popular Indonesian rock band, Seventeen, was performing. Members of the band were seen being swept away as the wave destroyed the stage.

In an Instagram video, singer Riefian Fajarsyah, said the band's bassist and road manager had died, and that three other band members and his own wife were missing.

That's horrific :cry::cry:

People enjoying a night out and that happens :(

Awful. Poor buggers.

Before the 2004 tsunami I don't recall any other being reported? We seem to have had quite a few since.

Shit just watched that without knowing what it was, not good

Bloody hell, that's awful. We're there no warning signs?

I'll be honest, I'd be on high alert each and every day if I lived there.

Bloody hell, that's awful. We're there no warning signs?

I had a massive earthquake book marked 6 days ago, but you can't predict the exact location (best you can do is within about 150 mile) nor the exact time ,just that it would be within a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back