KP auctioning his ashes shirt & bat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elder

Striker
KP has said via his twitter that he's going to try to sort out to auction one of his ashes shirts and a signed bat for the queensland flood appeal...

for those of you who aren't aware parts of queensland have been devastated by heavy rain and flooding over the last couple of weeks and it's not getting any better with more rain forecast.

i can't link to twitter from work but his twitter name is kevinpp24.

My auction gets better! On top of the bat & shirt, I will give 2 tickets to our Perth ODI on 6 Feb and I will pay for flights & 2 nights accom to the highest bidder from anywhere in the world..

well done KP.

No doubt someone will say he is doing it for his own ego:roll:

theres quite a few gettin auctioned, just KP grabs the limelight
the players couldnt part with any official Test Series clobber...

in the press this morning, it's worth a bid if you fancy a trip to perth for the one day game... anyone got a few quid to spare...?

click

looking forward to checking out the details when he posts them.

sydney morning herald said:
THE English cricketer Kevin Pietersen has pledged to raise money for Queensland flood victims by auctioning the shirt and bat he used while helping to thrash Australia in the Ashes.

Pietersen yesterday posted a message on Twitter asking for people's ideas on how sportsmen like him could help. Later he tweeted: ''I'm prepared to auction off one of my Ashes winning shirts & one of my bats personalised to the highest bidder … Let me find a way of doing this today!! I'll get back to you.''

He promised to throw in two tickets to the one-day international Australia and England will play in Perth on February 6, flights from anywhere in the world, and two nights' accommodation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back