Kodi Firestick thingymajigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought one of these after reading several threads on here
Is there anyway I can record or d/l a stream to watch it later - basically I'm working until 9 tonight so was looking to record a stream of the game and then watch it when I get in - if you can help please write the instructions in Crayon as I'm a bit of a thicko when it comes to technology

Just bought one of these after reading several threads on here
Is there anyway I can record or d/l a stream to watch it later - basically I'm working until 9 tonight so was looking to record a stream of the game and then watch it when I get in - if you can help please write the instructions in Crayon as I'm a bit of a thicko when it comes to technology

Have you installed Kodi?

I bought it pre-loaded with Kodi
I bought one pre-loaded with kodi and all the best streaming sites- I am far from disappointed- the one thing you do need is a really good wifi signal- the stronger the better. I have gone to bt infinity 76mb which should do the job for the whole house. Will then buy more firestix for the kids rooms removing the need for hard wired aerial system.
I do not think you can record though.
Every film, tv series, cartoon etc seems to be on there- just takes a little bit of time to learn to navigate around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back