Knacka at Boldon ASDA roundabout doing the rounds on FB.

Don't these knackers know that motorcycle gloves have "armoured" knuckles in the them ? , and their bare knuckles going to punch a motorcycle helmet ? With other body armour most bikers wear, it would be like trying to punch robocop
Kick his bike owa and watch him drown himself in tears.

The best thing is one day he will jump out bouncing around and come up against the wrong person :lol:

Told this before but lad at a previous place of work was mouthing off at a bloke in the next lane and flipped him the bird. Then he got stuck at traffic lights. Other bloke got out and approached the car. The lad put the locks on the doors and just sat looking ahead. The bloke then punched the side window through, hit him and tried to pull him out through the window. He managed to wriggle free and pull off when the lights switched. He was then off work for a few weeks with stress/anxiety.

(this was at the roundabout that takes you towards Tyne bridge from Gateshead).

Doing 20 in a 40 gets me raging like

I just treat every road as if there is no limit. Makes it interesting trying to get past people etc as if you're in a formula one race.
With a learner infront? Cant say i get that worked up to the point im getting out a car wanting a fight like.

This fella gets absolutely rinsed and ultimately humiliated :lol:

Last edited:
Told this before but lad at a previous place of work was mouthing off at a bloke in the next lane and flipped him the bird. Then he got stuck at traffic lights. Other bloke got out and approached the car. The lad put the locks on the doors and just sat looking ahead. The bloke then punched the side window through, hit him and tried to pull him out through the window. He managed to wriggle free and pull off when the lights switched. He was then off work for a few weeks with stress/anxiety.

(this was at the roundabout that takes you towards Tyne bridge from Gateshead).

:lol:

This whopper probably picked this bloke on the bike on purpose knowing he had learners with him and was unlikely to lay him out.

I thought that like. Buzzcocks lad.
Bikers do think they are rock hard like. Bike wanker.
Done nowt wrong tbf. Just read his story and he had his kid on the back and his daughter was on a scooter in front and a mate who had just passed and not been on the road since january.
Doing 20 in a 40 gets me raging like
See above.
This is the bikers post on fb

Let's make this dick head Facebook famous, I've got my eldest daughter in front on a 50cc and then my friend on a 125 but hasn't ridden since she passed her test in January then and also my youngest on the back with me. Then the prick behind me can't wait 10 seconds. See for yourself. If you know this oxygen thief please feel free to name and shame.

Last edited:

Back