KLD

Really wanted him to succeed and had high hopes he had our best interests at heart. No more.

The decision making that he has overseen can only be described as catastrophic.
He needed technical experience advising him for 1st team squad. Mowbray was ready made imo. Someone who accepted the strategy, totally understood squad limitations but could also advise with crucial matters to help guide the 1st team squad.

Relying on non technical experience in pro football seems madness to me. Where do you turn when its going wrong?

It'll be the fans' fault no doubt. Apparently our director sartori reckons we would demand mbappe and haaland when kld arrived. Is it the fans who are delusional or actually the board?!

If styles and hledje are the answer then what the fuck was the question
The Sartori stuff was very much tongue in cheek and featured on STID series 3. Plenty of issues with them but not that.

It'll be the fans' fault no doubt. Apparently our director sartori reckons we would demand mbappe and haaland when kld arrived. Is it the fans who are delusional or actually the board?!

If styles and hledje are the answer then what the fuck was the question
Took a while. Better late than never eh.

He needed technical experience advising him for 1st team squad. Mowbray was ready made imo. Someone who accepted the strategy, totally understood squad limitations but could also advise with crucial matters to help guide the 1st team squad.

Relying on non technical experience in pro football seems madness to me. Where do you turn when its going wrong?
I don't think he did in the end.

I think his intention has been right at times but he's ultimately failed to deliver.
Mowbray overachieved and I agree they could've done a lot worse than to listen to him when he was pointing out the glaringly obvious.
The results and tactics did fall off a cliff towards the end of his tenure and KLD was widely praised for not wanting to accept mediocrity and for being bold and looking to get the right man in for us to kick on. I was with him at this point.

I assumed we had something lined up, but we didn't. I assumed he'd know we'd need to pay compensation to get our No 1 choice.
His arse fell out at let's face it, even if it was a rumoured £2.5m for Still to a billionaire that is pocket change.

The we appoint Michael Beale. Holy f***ing shit man just let that sink in. Nobody around them to say hang on a minute lads this isn't going to end well.

Oh we need a Striker. Nah fuck it these kids will be alright. No honestly we need some experience. Nah fuck it the kids man.
Everyone could see it but the ones trusted with having vision.

I think his intention has been right at times but he's ultimately failed to deliver.
Mowbray overachieved and I agree they could've done a lot worse than to listen to him when he was pointing out the glaringly obvious.
The results and tactics did fall off a cliff towards the end of his tenure and KLD was widely praised for not wanting to accept mediocrity and for being bold and looking to get the right man in for us to kick on. I was with him at this point.

I assumed we had something lined up, but we didn't. I assumed he'd know we'd need to pay compensation to get our No 1 choice.
His arse fell out at let's face it, even if it was a rumoured £2.5m for Still to a billionaire that is pocket change.

The we appoint Michael Beale. Holy f***ing shit man just let that sink in. Nobody around them to say hang on a minute lads this isn't going to end well.

Oh we need a Striker. Nah fuck it these kids will be alright. No honestly we need some experience. Nah fuck it the kids man.
Everyone could see it but the ones trusted with having vision.
And when it goes wrong who is he listening to for the answers?

This director setup is broken and will lead us back to league 1 unless we pull a few rabbits out the hat in the summer

And when it goes wrong who is he listening to for the answers?

This director setup is broken and will lead us back to league 1 unless we pull a few rabbits out the hat in the summer
He really is in the last chance saloon now like. Shit or get off the pot. It doesn't need spelling out what we need to do. He just needs to do it.

Back