KJ Old Boys CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the craic with the smb next year then?

gutted!

Fixtures for Vic Halom League sorted and sent out to clubs, just need dates putting on the 'rounds'. Awaiting the fixtures for the Felling League. Very few few dates left after for friendlies, but I will try and squeeze a few in.

Aleem Dar said:
Fixtures for Vic Halom League sorted and sent out to clubs, just need dates putting on the 'rounds'. Awaiting the fixtures for the Felling League. Very few few dates left after for friendlies, but I will try and squeeze a few in.

Is that new team I told you about in it?

Did they not fold?

For the last nineteen summers King JamesI cricket club have played their home games at the rugby club.I use the word summers very loosely as some tinesIhave been very cold and wet.

This summer nearby Etherley CC a club with a hundred and sixty years of village tradition behind them have had to give up all but their under 13 side. the chance to go and play at proper village setting may only come around once in 20 years. This combined with the success of the Rugby Club at every level has meant that after much debate we have, after several meetings with the owners of the ground trustees's we are going to take the plunge and move over this next three months.

As the only surviving member from the time we moved from the school field at the end of 1992 I would like to wish Bishop Auckland RUFC every success as you develop the ground and facilities in the years ahead.Your success with youngsters and families on a sunday allways filled me with so much envy. So long.

http://www.bishopaucklandrugby.co.uk/News.php?SQL=639

Aleem Dar said:

Can't open attachment mate have sent you pm

Aleem Dar said:
Have left the rugby club!

They're now playing at Etherley CC.

Loved it their last year

eddyfinn said:
good stuff that means at least 10 high quality games.

We will have 8 quality games and 2 against you lot.......

No. Neil didn't think they could get the pitch or 11 players every week so didn't want to commit this season.

6 teams in are the 5 from last year plus NASWUT.

Are EAGA still in? Most of EAGA employees are on 90 days consultation (redundancy to me and you)

The Voice Of Reason said:
Can't open attachment mate have sent you pm

Loved it their last year

We will have 8 quality games and 2 against you lot.......

I know our game will be of the highest quality well at least our team anyway. Will we see you make an appearance this year or will you pussy out again?

brandon said:
You didn't have to play there! That field makes Etherley look like Lords!

The place wasn't really made for cricket but they made the best of it

eddyfinn said:
I know our game will be of the highest quality well at least our team anyway. Will we see you make an appearance this year or will you pussy out again?

The place wasn't really made for cricket but they made the best of it

I will just let young VOR put you to the sword again ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back