Kiwis v Saffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak Pie

Striker
New Zealand get 221 on the slowest pitch in the tournament, par score is 236 apparently but it's playing worse than that, could be interesting.

is it ok to still say amla has his head on upside down?

great player mind :lol:

possibly kiss of death, as usual from me :lol:

played it onto the wicketkeepers boot and up into first slips hands

:lol:

8 for 1 off 5 balls

amla out for 7

im thinking about opening with two spinners for my club side this summer, already had one opening the bowling last year

im thinking about opening with two spinners for my club side this summer, already had one opening the bowling last year
will it ever happen at test level?

i think with the new referral system in place, more spinners will get into test sides.

they are getting front foot lbws all the time now, when it never happened back in my youth, that the 1970s and 1980s before any smartarse steps in with wg grace references

Nah, I'm not watching I'm in college today.
have a look on the highlights later. unbelievable bad luck for the lad

will it ever happen at test level?

i think with the new referral system in place, more spinners will get into test sides.

they are getting front foot lbws all the time now, when it never happened back in my youth, that the 1970s and 1980s before any smartarse steps in with wg grace references

have a look on the highlights later. unbelievable bad luck for the lad

Some boffin reckons that Shane Warne would only have gotten half his wickets if the referral system had been in place throughout his career. Easy to believe as he went up for absolutely anything.

Some boffin reckons that Shane Warne would only have gotten half his wickets if the referral system had been in place throughout his career. Easy to believe as he went up for absolutely anything.
at the end of his career warne got a few, down to the force of his character.

personally with the referall he could have got more these days.

still a fantastic bowler though, that i was lucky to witness live, via tv. dont think there will be another like him

Saffers coasting, which is a shame for the match as a spectacle, but a couple of wickets and tight half an hour could liven things up. Difficult to get the ball away off this strip.

Saffers coasting, which is a shame for the match as a spectacle, but a couple of wickets and tight half an hour could liven things up. Difficult to get the ball away off this strip.

YOUR HAVING a go at Taylor in the other thread for only going at 4 an over :lol:

Yeah, pretty well in tough conditions, tried to up the rate and got out.

Are you pissed or something?

thank you

fyi - Swann despite being the best spinner in the world has taken 12 wickets on dust bowls in 6 games. Afridi has 21 in 7 and Tahir has 14 wickets in 5

thank you

fyi - Swann despite being the best spinner in the world has taken 12 wickets on dust bowls in 6 games. Afridi has 21 in 7 and Tahir has 14 wickets in 5

For what, repeating the same thing three times until you got it? It's another one of these types of discussions isn't it, you've taken a stance and that's that? I'll bow out then.

thank you

:lol: nowt changes. You've hardly watched any of these games so how would you even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back