King Charles III

They don't but they have respect. For a family hit by cancer twice in the space of a few months anyone would have sympathy. Its not about lightening up as you so flipantly put it. There's a real chance William could be accending to the thrown as a widow in the coming years. Not something to joke about imho.

tosser ;)

You may get a bite or 2 with this but really you should be ashamed of yourself, no matter your political beliefs their a family with great issues to contend with.
Lots of families have "issues to contend with", but have to soldier on with financial pressures, and can only dream of the medical services this over privileged bunch have access to, courtesy of their overtaxed "subjects"

They don't but they have respect. For a family hit by cancer twice in the space of a few months anyone would have sympathy. Its not about lightening up as you so flipantly put it. There's a real chance William could be accending to the thrown as a widow in the coming years. Not something to joke about imho.
Id have more sympathy for them if they were abolished and made to live like any other normal family

You may get a bite or 2 with this but really you should be ashamed of yourself, no matter your political beliefs their a family with great issues to contend with.
Did I wish them any harm? I hope they all make a speedy recovery and live a long and happy life.
A great many people are only 3 missed pay checks from financial ruin though. I am sure the Windsors will not suffer such financial worries to go alongside their health scares.

You want to lighten Up too. Its an Safc message board not the letters to the Editor page in The Times
Most stuff on here would never get published, they don’t have enough sub editors to correct the grammar.

By the way, your caps lock appears to have an intermittent fault.

Well I wouldn't vote for either of them, Why assume that a head of state has to be a politician, there are other options. Regardless if they are voted in, they can be voted out.
It's such a poor argument the "Oh, President Blair/Johnson" etc. (delete to suit people's political slants) as if they would automatically have been elected in an alternative UK with an elected head of state, and as if they would be there for life like the monarch and of course the family.

Despite that it is the best argument I have seen for keeping a monarchy, which isn't a ringing endorsement.

Lots of families have "issues to contend with", but have to soldier on with financial pressures, and can only dream of the medical services this over privileged bunch have access to, courtesy of their overtaxed "subjects"
They dint have to live in the public eye with people attacking them though do they. Anyone in this situation would deserve sympathy
Id have more sympathy for them if they were abolished and made to live like any other normal family
As i stated this isn't the time to play politics
Did I wish them any harm? I hope they all make a speedy recovery and live a long and happy life.
A great many people are only 3 missed pay checks from financial ruin though. I am sure the Windsors will not suffer such financial worries to go alongside their health scares.
Those people also done need to live in the public glare I'd argue. Nice you wish rhem well though. Sadly its not a universal opinion.

Last edited:
Most stuff on here would never get published, they don’t have enough sub editors to correct the grammar.

By the way, your caps lock appears to have an intermittent fault.
I KnOW
They dint have to live in the public eye with people attacking them though do they. Anyone in this situation would deserve sympathy

As i stated this isn't the time to play politics

Those people also done need to live in the public glare I'd argue. Nice you wish rhem well though. Sadly its not a universal opinion.
Sadly its not yet a majority opinión. May be one day.
Nobody is playing politics. Just a reaction to the faux outrage fron some if anybody dare says anything against them

Last edited:
Our royal family are enduring another period of testing times.

As our figurehead we should wish our King our very best wishes and hope him and his family are navigating smoother waters in the near future.

It would be marvellous for the nation if these troubled times were the catalyst for some healing with Harry and Meghan and we could welcome them back into our royal family.

I KnOW

Sadly its not yet a majority opinión. May be one day.
Nobody is playing politics. Just a reaction to the faux outrage fron some if anybody dare says anything against them
Not faux outrage merely pointing out that someone's class or status shouldn't make fhem fair game online when going through bad times. Those be kind posts on social media by certain sections of society only seem to count when it suits.

Our royal family are enduring another period of testing times.

As our figurehead we should wish our King our very best wishes and hope him and his family are navigating smoother waters in the near future.

It would be marvellous for the nation if these troubled times were the catalyst for some healing with Harry and Meghan and we could welcome them back into our royal family.
🤮

Back