Killing Eve Season 2

Discussion in 'SMB' started by bigmarlon, Apr 8, 2019.

1. HarrogateMackem

HarrogateMackem Striker

Anyone have a link? I’ve looked all the usual places and can’t see one!

2. Albay3037

Albay3037 Winger

Just noticed first episode of series 2 is being shown over here on RTE2 on Wednesday night, so have it set to record.

3. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

PM'd... but your inbox is full.

4. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Really good first season 2 episode, starts 30 seconds later from the last series and the whole ep is what happened next from when Eve stabbed V in the stomach on the bed.

5. Fletch

Fletch Striker

bit poor that its not on bbc (iplayer at that) til end of the year

6. UZZA_SPARTA

UZZA_SPARTA Midfield

was really looking forward to this, so a shame its BBC America and not BBC that produced it. Still think its strange that a lot of other countries will even get to broadcast it before the BBC in the UK region?! (In NL it was broadcast later, December 2018, but that's only because they have form for waiting until broadcasting costs are cheaper) … you would think due to its popularity that BBC in the UK would ensure this time around it was broadcast a lot sooner than what they did with season 1 (5 or 6 month delay to the USA) though? :(

7. KeefBeer

KeefBeer Winger

This, weird but excellent, dead wife.

bigmarlon likes this.
  8. Fletch

Fletch Striker

yeah does seem odd decision as most with boxes/firesticks etc will get to see it before the BBC finally air it

surprised they got away with that lesbian scene in opening episode (series 2) :eek:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Curlyteeth likes this.
  9. J0hnboy

J0hnboy Central Defender Contributor

I’d appreciate a link.

10. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

Empty your inbox then.

She got her tits out in the last ep. If you can even call them tits. Still wad though.

Re killing eve: Imo Ep1 was a bit weak compared to last season. Seems to have lost its direction a bit. Hopefully it'll improve over the course of the season.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  11. J0hnboy

J0hnboy Central Defender Contributor

I’m sorted now. Cheers.

bigmarlon likes this.
  12. KeefBeer

KeefBeer Winger

I've got bigger tits than her:(

bigmarlon likes this.
  13. General Zod

General Zod Midfield

Sorry mate, I just didn't get the love in for Killing Eve. It started off quite well but the last couple of episodes just got progressively worse & it ended up just being a bit too daft. Unless it has glowing reviews I don't think I'll be bothering with the 2nd series.

14. Episode 1 of the first series just starting on BBC 1 now.

15. lurker

lurker Striker

Apparently this season is all about Brexit and wanting to remain

16. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

It's nowt special like. I'd give season 1 a 6/10 as a whole, some eps getting a 7.

The first ep of season 2 was more a 4/10. Nowt really happened. But tbf it laid the foundations for the season and tied up loose ends from last year.

17. It was really good watching that 1st episode of the 1st series tonight. You pick up on so much more having watched the whole series a couple of times. Really enjoyed that.

18. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

The 2nd ep is brilliant, watch out for Julian :cool::lol:

19. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

Ep 2 was canny

Good to see Kim Bodnia back. He's class

20. dangermows

dangermows Striker