Kieron Richardson - Heart not in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point can i just apologise to Kieron Richardson. I am sure he will go on to be very successful for Sunderland Football Club

Just watched highlights.

No emotion, not even a flicker when we scored.

Dickhead.

Roy !!! Sell the twat

As I do not celebrate everytime some one in my company successfully lands an aeroplane at Heathrow, Gatwick, or ensures they do not collide in mid air, should I be sacked?

Great thread mind.

I wasn't there but I'm really not surprised. He is one of a new generation of footballers and I can't say I have any emapthy with him. I took one look at his cousin and that pretty much summed up the situation for me. Roy has admitted he's made mistakes and I'm fairly sure that Mr Richardson has been one of them. SAF simply doesn't sell his good players. That is a matter of statistical certainty and it will no doubt be verifiable in one of Perry's dusty Rothman's books. We're stuck with him now and time will tell but I can't remember such a Big Signing making such an ignominious start to a career at a new club. He's done far worse than say CG, imho.

Last edited:
I wasn't there but I'm really not surprised. He is one of a new generation of footballers and I can't say I have any emapthy with him. I took one look at his cousin and that pretty much summed up the situation for me. Roy has admitted he's made mistakes and I'm fairly sure that Mr Richardson has been one of them. SAF simply doesn't sell his good players. That is a matter of statistical certainty and it will no doubt be verifiable in one of Perry's dusty Rothman's books. We're stuck with him now and time will tell but I can't remember such a Big Signing making such an ignominious start to a career at a new club. He's done far worse than say CG, imho.

Hmmm.... :?:

I wasn't there but I'm really not surprised. He is one of a new generation of footballers and I can't say I have any emapthy with him. I took one look at his cousin and that pretty much summed up the situation for me. Roy has admitted he's made mistakes and I'm fairly sure that Mr Richardson has been one of them. SAF simply doesn't sell his good players. That is a matter of statistical certainty and it will no doubt be verifiable in one of Perry's dusty Rothman's books. We're stuck with him now and time will tell but I can't remember such a Big Signing making such an ignominious start tpo a career at a new club. He's done far worse than say CG, imho.
You also didn't bother reading all of the thread either, did you? :lol:

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get better... :lol::lol:

Brilliant:lol::lol:

fuckin hell:lol::lol::lol:

another berk.

I learnt alot from that post by stubber.
Principally that SAF has never sold his best players. Whether he could be arsed to celebrate is a matter of little import. He's one of the new generation of Ferrari driving celebs and he's had a poor start. Time will tell of course and if he becomes a player for us I'll be delighted. Like I said SAF is no fool.

Principally that SAF has never sold his best players. Whether he could be arsed to celebrate is a matter of little import. He's one of the new generation of Ferrari driving celebs and he's had a poor start. Time will tell of course and if he becomes a player for us I'll be delighted. Like I said SAF is no fool.

Beckham

Van Nistelrooy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back