Kieron Richardson - Heart not in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched highlights.

No emotion, not even a flicker when we scored.

Dickhead.

Roy !!! Sell the twat[/

Some people on here realy make me laugh, get a life, FFS

A player didnt celebrate when we scored? Just like some of the fans who left early eh?????[/

My thoughts excatly, what about the fans that left early and didint celebrate? How dare they, eh??

A player didnt celebrate when we scored? Just like some of the fans who left early eh?????[/

My thoughts excatly, what about the fans that left early and didint celebrate? How dare they, eh??

Have you been on holiday, mars, drunk for a week :?:
:eek::lol::lol:

barney mackem said:
Some people on here realy make me laugh, get a life, FFS

:eek: It's like a car crash after a blind bend... They just keep piling up!

Have you been on holiday, mars, drunk for a week :?:
QUOTE]

He got his knickers in a twist the other week when I said Gordon was shite and we should recall Fulop ;) Some people :lol:

Ha, some people eh? Fulops f***ing shite man, hes found his level at Leicester, but heh, if you want him back? You got for it, some people eh!

is this the new MON and Petrov?

I bloody hope not !
I have learnt some valuable lessons from this.

Firstly. Always make sure that i am sure (to a degree at least) of what I am typing before i hit the `post` button.
Secondly. And perhaps more importantly, Never...I repeat NEVER will i turn my computer on when i`ve had 12 hrs on the drink, no matter how much of a good idea it seems at the time
;)

I bloody hope not !

Firstly. Always make sure that i am sure (to a degree at least) of what I am typing before i hit the `post` button.
Secondly. And perhaps more importantly, Never...I repeat NEVER will i turn my computer on when i`ve had 12 hrs on the drink, no matter how much of a good idea it seems at the time
;)

:lol:

I bloody hope not !

Secondly. And perhaps more importantly, Never...I repeat NEVER will i turn my computer on when i`ve had 12 hrs on the drink, no matter how much of a good idea it seems at the time;)

ah!!! that old favourite cop out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back