Kieffer Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if you watch them play you'd see they create plenty of chances regardless. Went to Luton & got a draw without Moore. Also beat Peterborough & Charlton the 2 games previous without Moore.

Don’t wish injury on anyone but we need any straw we can clutch at the minute ..... I hope he is fit as a fiddle on the 5th of May.

It's a blow to them, whichever way you look at it.

Yeah but like I say the 7 from 9 in the 3 without him just before Jan maybe suggests that they're still a good team without him. Wouldn't get too excited about it.

Yeah but like I say the 7 from 9 in the 3 without him just before Jan maybe suggests that they're still a good team without him. Wouldn't get too excited about it.

I'm not excited, just saying it's a blow for them.

Regardless of their other results he's an important player.

I'm not excited, just saying it's a blow for them.

Regardless of their other results he's an important player.

Wasn't saying you were getting excited apologies. Just meant in general pointless our lads looking at it then expecting them to drop off.

They're a good team because of their style of play. Irrespective of Moore.

Can see where the OP is coming from tbf.

We have had a lot of injuries and suspensions this seasin, it's our strength in depth that has kept us very much in contention for automatic promotion.

If the teams around us get 5/6 players out, they are fielding youngsters to make up the numbers.

So while I don't wish Moore any long term harm, if he can't play for a few games then for me it's a good thing.

I can remember Gary Rowell getting injured 1978/79, his injury almost certainly cost us promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back