Kicking toward the South Stand.

Must admit, as soon as the second half finished I did think there'd be a thread about it, when as you say I'm sure there's plenty of times we do better in the second half kicking towards the north and nowt is said about it!

I think the south stand like the feeling of relevance so it gets brought up. Not by all, but definitely some feel the south stand has some sort of pulling power. When in truth it matters not one jot which way they shoot in the second half.

The fact it even crossed your mind there'd be a thread about it tells the story.

As a player, dead on your legs, you'd get an extra partial percentage of energy facing the south stand ! North stand and corners is dead AF apart from literally one geezer! It does make a difference like

I don’t think it makes any difference tbf. Same would have happened if we kicked towards the north stand second half
It wouldn’t have like. Granted the score may have ended up being the same but the same things that happened in the game simply wouldn’t have occurred.

It’s all irrelevant like.

Back