Kicking dairy products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed over the last few years the more I consume dairy products I start to get more bloated and feel horrific.

It’s reached a point where I can’t have my breakfast cereal without running for a catastrophic dump half an hour later

Has anyone ditched the dairy and noticed a difference? The only thing I think I will miss is cheese tbh

A lot of research shows that diary products are pretty bad for you on a number of levels. The farming industry pay a fortune to tell us otherwise though.

Im trying to eat less but love me cheese sadly.

I’ve noticed over the last few years the more I consume dairy products I start to get more bloated and feel horrific.

It’s reached a point where I can’t have my breakfast cereal without running for a catastrophic dump half an hour later

Has anyone ditched the dairy and noticed a difference? The only thing I think I will miss is cheese tbh
I’m like this after many meals. It’s not a major inconvenience though really. I’d rather just put up with it than faff about changing my diet.

Have your dump in the back garden and it will fertilise loads of lovely green plants for you to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back