Kevin Spacey Charged again

I really like Kevin Spacey (although obviously my opinion of him will be tainted if found guilty).
He's a proper actor, imo, equally adept on stage and screen.
He became my favourite actor for a while due to charismatic performances some outstanding films; in just 7 years:

Glengarry Glen Ross, The Ref, Swimming With Sharks, The Usual Suspects, Seven, LA Confidential, Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil, The Negotiator, The Big Kahuna, American Beauty.

Not many actors have had such a fine run.

I really like Kevin Spacey (although obviously my opinion of him will be tainted if found guilty).
He's a proper actor, imo, equally adept on stage and screen.
He became my favourite actor for a while due to charismatic performances some outstanding films; in just 7 years:

Glengarry Glen Ross, The Ref, Swimming With Sharks, The Usual Suspects, Seven, LA Confidential, Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil, The Negotiator, The Big Kahuna, American Beauty.

Not many actors have had such a fine run.

each to their own mate

It will be interesting to see if he gets back into films and theatre or if this will still put off studios. Time will tell

Watch this spacey.

It will be interesting to see if he gets back into films and theatre or if this will still put off studios. Time will tell

Watch this spacey.

He'll want someone with him at all times as a corroborating witness that nowt happens or a bodycam on him. Bet he trusts no one

Back