BBC Kevin Phillips: Ex-Sunderland and England striker named South Shields boss

I went on Saturday canny set up. Loved it watched city Brentford in bar then bought another pint straight out door and your on the touch line. £12 paid on door.
Decent enough game won 2-1 against bottom of the league. 3 ex safc youth team in team that I knew of.

I’d go more often as it’s spot on but it’s not the same watching football when you don’t really care on the result. Need the emotion of Sunderland ruining ya weekend.

Last edited:
I went on Saturday canny set up. Loved it watched city Brentford in bar then bought another pint straight out door and your on the touch line. £12 paid on door.
Decent enough game won 2-1 against bottom of the league. 3 ex safc youth team in team that I knew of.

I’d go more often as it’s spot on but it’s not the same watching football when you don’t really care on the result. Need the emotion of Sunderland ruining ya weekend.
It’s a canny set up. Must take a fortune from the bars on matchdays cos most seem to have a pint in their hand for the duration of the game. Not forgetting the happy hour they have pre and post match.

I think I might go on Saturday and pay at the gate. It will be a very different experience from going to our place.

I quite fancy standing up as well. The temptation to start surges will be strong.
Fill your pockets with coins, why don't you?
And have you ever vaped? This might be just the place to try carrying vapes.

Back