Kevin Maguire on GMB

I agree but please take note on the backdrop of some of these kips.Towels covering rusty radiators,cock-eyed pictures that look as though they are out of a second hand shop down Hylton Rd etc.
It backs up my findings that lots of professional people live in big old houses that are like crack dens inside.

FWIW we don’t have crushed velvet etc and gear out of The Range.I’m a passionate fan of Timothy Oulton and his work.;)

Don't you pay someone to design your interiors gilly?

Eye it was some virologist or summit from Birmingham.Next time he come on he had a blue towel over it.

I never listen to a word they say I’m always looking to the foreground

Cathy sorted the layout out to the media room as it was a bit of a kernt.
You've got me into something here mate I'm reading what books they have behind them and all sorts now. I haven't spotted a radiator yet but that's my main aim.

I agree but please take note on the backdrop of some of these kips.Towels covering rusty radiators,cock-eyed pictures that look as though they are out of a second hand shop down Hylton Rd etc.
It backs up my findings that lots of professional people live in big old houses that are like crack dens inside.

FWIW we don’t have crushed velvet etc and gear out of The Range.I’m a passionate fan of Timothy Oulton and his work.;)
Worst Bond, Not a patch on Connery

Bet @Gillythedilf has a French Bulldog.
I’m afraid not,horrible things.They are the chav dog of the moment.
You've got me into something here mate I'm reading what books they have behind them and all sorts now. I haven't spotted a radiator yet but that's my main aim.
Have a good look at the kips man.You’ve got to remember the have purposely positioned the computer/webcam in the best or tidiest part of the house.

Last edited:

Back