Kevin Keegan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never gave SKP a full 90 minutes for England though the black & white twat
True mate but he had many decent strikers to chose from back then Shearer, Owen, Fowler, Sheringham, Ferdinand, Cole. Agree SKP should have been given a proper start in a competitive match & not just the odd friendly & sub appearance.

He is a black n white legend. But initially I believe he has red n white family,eppleton area. But he had that allegiance sucked out of him (Ina layby)

Successful in both England and Germany. Could be the perfect fit for the new consortium.

Has won promotion out of the 2nd flight 3 times

Can converse in German with the new owners.

Knows North East football well also.

Maybe has one last big job in him.
I would love it, just love it....

He is a black n white legend. But initially I believe he has red n white family,eppleton area. But he had that allegiance sucked out of him (Ina layby)
True mate his Dad was born in that Geordie hot bed of Hetton!

My father was a Geordie born in Hetton-le-Hole, the same place as Bob Paisley,” says Keegan. ‘Although I’m a Yorkshireman born in Doncaster, all his family used to come down. They were all from the mines, they used to speak with this crazy accent and I learnt to understand it. They used to talk about Newcastle United and Hughie Gallacher. Without ever being to Newcastle I felt this thing inside me that was a pull.”

Successful in both England and Germany. Could be the perfect fit for the new consortium.

Has won promotion out of the 2nd flight 3 times

Can converse in German with the new owners.

Knows North East football well also.

Maybe has one last big job in him.
The next Mags manager once Señor Blobby fucks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back