Kelleher, wasted talent.

If Liverpool were interested in Patterson (which I do believe was nothing more than paper talk) it will have been because Kelleher is off, he’s miles better than Patterson and only a year older so makes sense for him to have a crack at being number 1 somewhere.

He’s from Cork, isn’t he? Do Irish players count as homegrown?

Wasn’t there talk at some stage of Giggs counting as an overseas player for Man United before they allowed the home nations to be an exception?
The rules have been changed in regards to home grown players prior it was English born so Giggs and other non English players regardless of academy were foreign now if you’ve come through the academy you’re home grown

Lad at work massive Liverpool fan doesn’t particularly rate him although was surprised and chuffed at how he played on Sunday

Lad at work massive Liverpool fan doesn’t particularly rate him although was surprised and chuffed at how he played on Sunday
No Liverpool fan will rate him when they’re used to watching arguably the best goalkeeper in the world week-in-week-out, I can understand that, I’d still say if he signed for a Championship club he would be the best keeper in the league though.

You’re surprised that a ginger fella called Caoimhin is Irish?

What else surprises you?
Well tbf I’d never heard of the bloke, got in the club just after kick off, he was only getting mention as his surname and is there nee tall ginger male players East of Dublin???? Needn’t answer👍and like I said, even my Liverpool supporting mate didn’t know?

Last edited:
Well tbf I’d never heard of the bloke, got in the club just after kick off, he was only getting mention as his surname and is there nee tall ginger male players East of Dublin???? Needn’t answer👍and like I said, even my Liverpool supporting mate didn’t know?

Sounds like you didn’t have the necessary information mate.

If they did have that sort of money for one player I’d have thought they’d be better off spending it on an outfielder, they can use any half competent keeper for their league games and not have an issue

Back