Keith Downie

Downie was sound at the derby albeit frustrated at the lack of wifi.

I saw him standing around the ground outside and inside and the bloke was getting absolute grief. People just shouting 'Downie, Wanker' at him when there is no need. The little pricks would shit themselves if he actually challenged them.

He's just doing his job and like we've said for Beale, the personal abuse isn't on.
There is every need to shout Downie Wanker at that ****.

Downie was sound at the derby albeit frustrated at the lack of wifi.

I saw him standing around the ground outside and inside and the bloke was getting absolute grief. People just shouting 'Downie, Wanker' at him when there is no need. The little pricks would shit themselves if he actually challenged them.

He's just doing his job and like we've said for Beale, the personal abuse isn't on.

There's a certain Netflix documentary out there which caught our fans shouting personal abuse at Coleman when we got relegated, now we're shouting personal abuse at a Hearts fan because he does more stories about our rivals than us.

I'd be glad if the 1% stopped making the other 99% of us look like f***ing nuggets.

There's a certain Netflix documentary out there which caught our fans shouting personal abuse at Coleman when we got relegated, now we're shouting personal abuse at a Hearts fan because he does more stories about our rivals than us.

I'd be glad if the 1% stopped making the other 99% of us look like f***ing nuggets.
You’re a nugget if you think it’s because he tweets more about them.

Couldnt agree more, that Craig Hope is another one. And who is that tosser that did the hatchet job on Di Canio, was supposedly decent about safc, he's now a full blown saudi acolyte, absolutely worships them and the cartoon army.

Caulkin is still educating himself man, give him a chance, it's only been 2 years.

We can expect the doctoral thesis any day now.

Are you saying people take Sunderland seriously? Come on lad, if you ain’t premier league then you ain’t diddly squat
You obviously do :lol: You spend most of your time on here, sticking both your heads in to every conversation. I don't mind Boro at all, but I'm not obsessed, so I have never signed up to a Boro forum or follow them that closely...

You obviously do :lol: You spend most of your time on here, sticking both your heads in to every conversation. I don't mind Boro at all, but I'm not obsessed, so I have never signed up to a Boro forum or follow them that closely...

Like the majority of Sunlun, Boro are much of an insignificance and a club I don’t mind seeing do well.

Must really grate with the smoggies who spend so much of their time thinking and obsessing about SAFC… fuckin weirdos.
Not as weird as you spending so much time on here.

Seriously? Have you not got a life and your own forum to infest?!

See you’re laughing at that @Boro_Fan? Have you not got better things to do??

Are your team playing today?? Genuine question btw as I pay as much attention to boro as I do to the likes of Hartlepool (unless we’re playing each other)

Surely you have your own forum to discuss all things boro rather than sticking your beak into SAFC conversation and discussion.

You aren’t really offering anything to this site other than proving when it comes to Sunlun you have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Last edited:

Back